Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Oct 21st Press Conference 0-7 Record
https://www.bengals.com/video/taylor-news-conference-10-21

I found it interesting how much ZT defended Andy. I know that will not make some fans happy, but he laid out not all of these issues were his fault.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Let's see what 0-8 does.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Let's see what 0-8 does.

I don't disagree, just surprised he defended AD. I did not expect it.

He may bench him in London, never said he was safe, just said it was not all his fault.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
PFF agreed with this statement had Dalton as the highest rated player on the team yesterday.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Let's see what 0-8 does.

Mark my words ....

This team will go 0-16.

1-15 at best!!!

I don't see this team beating Miami[even if they try to tank the game] or the Jets.

I think we will get swept by the Browns and the AFC North.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They'll beat Miami.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't disagree, just surprised he defended AD. I did not expect it.

He may bench him in London, never said he was safe, just said it was not all his fault.

Well, it wasn't all his fault, plenty of blame to go around for almost everyone involved with the game yesterday and for the whole season for that matter.
Reply/Quote
He’s getting his marching orders from that ass urchin in the front office.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
This HC and his staff are in way over their heads, bottom line.
Reply/Quote
I don’t want to see him benched because I think Finley will be better. Probably wouldn’t be. I’d just like to see if Finley has any future. I mean if he can go out and accomplish anything as a rookie with this team, then that says something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 08:23 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: PFF agreed with this statement had Dalton as the highest rated player on the team yesterday.

Well, the three worst decisions Andy made resulted in turnovers. Several moments before the picks the team didn't help him. I think we finished the day with what, six drops? Not the first time this season.

Not that this saves Andy. I thought personally it was a pretty bad game. The final pick you could completely see he was done. He entered that 'rare' zone QBs never should enter. You could tell the pressure, both the line and the pressure to perform got to his head. He forced a pass he never should have thrown. 

ZT has defended and backed AD from the beginning. Safe to say he doesn't move on from him unless something catastrophic happens. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote