Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor
(10-12-2020, 07:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: This or running from shotgun on 4th and 1 and refusing to call a QB sneak ever

We ran one yesterday.

And converted...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 07:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We ran one yesterday.

And converted...

Burrow got low too and converted it with ease.

Much better than guys who try to go up top or run right into their own guys.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac “It Worked in Practice” Taylor
Reply/Quote
yes zac taylor is in way over his head. we all knew this from his hiring. same old bengals top to bottom. unload anyone that might get a draft pick even a compensatory pick at this point. get rid of tobin. hire an actual director of fb operations. is anyone else just defeated as a fan as i am? what a shit show with an actual qb with such potential, even more potential than palmer was imo. really is sad to watch. kinda like the idgaf 90's was.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 03:18 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: ZT hasnt showed any progress.. Stefanski in Cleveland has already won more games his first season than Zac has in his 1st and second season. A real offensive guru would be able to show progress. All we have seen from ZT are inconsistencies. A real offensive guru wouldnt have gotten beaten like a drum by the ravens with ZERO answer until the last drive of the game. Zac actually had the balls to say "We finally started to gain some momentum that last drive" ..he's almost like how Andy would make that gritting his teeth face after a missed throw like "damn i almost had it.. Its been 10 years and i still cant make those throws..ill get it one day" almost like how a rookie would do.. I was a supporter of ZT ..i like how he's into the game, but he never has a solid gameplan. He was a mediocre OC for the bearcats and the husband of the daughter of Mike Sherman. ZT is a hell of a talker, but he cant back it up. He hustled Mike Brown and Tobin big time.
He hustled Katie, Mr. Imarriedintothis and Tobin. They hired him.

MB had nothing to do with this one...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 07:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Zac Taylor is anything but fine on game day. I saw him pass the ball 3 times in a row on the half yard line at the goal line. Including a fade. I watched him continuously try to block 7 pass rushers with 5 guys last week. I saw him make no adjustments to not get Burrow killed. He's an embarrassment. 

Yep, typical former QB mentality as a play-caller: trust the QB to make it happen even when all of history says to give it to the running game.
Reply/Quote
I'll give ZT the rest of the year because his stink is all over every other coach except Simmons...with that being said can you imagine when we hired ZT asking Bengals fans to vote on who would have more wins....ZT in 21 games or the next Browns HC in 5 games. Ouch.
Reply/Quote
I wish this man would succeed but he just can't get it done! I hope we at least beat Cleveland but with Zachary calling the shots, I don't know if we are capable.
Reply/Quote
To funny not to share

[Image: EkshD-5XUAIgLbs?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
How long will Mike and family allow all this turmoil to continue? Ross wanting traded, Dunlap and others publicly bashing coaches. It appears its starting to spiral out of control. I dont see Mike allowing this to go on, it might be at the end of the year but i think and hope Taylor is fired
Reply/Quote
If he does anything during this season, which I don't think he will, it means Simmons would be promoted.
Reply/Quote
5 years
Reply/Quote
I am not disagreeing with you that Zac needs fired...but

Who publicly called out the coaches? Dunlap? He already apologized for how handled it. Ross? He has failed under two coaches and two quarterbacks, not really concerned about him, and has pretty much admitted to being a head case. Phillips? The first game after his tweet, he looked like the absolutely worst DB on the field for either team.

All of these guys have really no case to complain. The only reason they feel empowered too is our 3-18-1 record over the last 22 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:32 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I am not disagreeing with you that Zac needs fired...but

Who publicly called out the coaches? Dunlap? He already apologized for how handled it. Ross? He has failed under two coaches and two quarterbacks, not really concerned about him, and has pretty much admitted to being a head case. Phillips? The first game after his tweet, he looked like the absolutely worst DB on the field for either team.

All of these guys have really no case to complain. The only reason they feel empowered too is our 3-18-1 record over the last 22 games.

living in Los Angeles,  I compare all these player rumblings are like foreshock to the big one....the question is when!??  With MB at helm, it could be a long time b4 he farts, gets off his easy chair, walks over to the rotary style wall phone, fumbles for his glasses for Katys #, takes 10 min to dial her number and calls her to do something.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:53 AM)kalibengal Wrote: living in Los Angeles,  I compare all these player rumblings are like foreshock to the big one....the question is when!??  With MB at helm, it could be a long time b4 he farts, gets off his easy chair, walks over to the rotary style wall phone, fumbles for his glasses for Katys #, takes 10 min to dial her number and calls her to do something.  

Rep just for that vivid image of Mike Brown making a call. Something feels so accurate about it too. 
Reply/Quote
30 years and counting? Well the Dalton and Marvin era was pretty tame, so we can knock those years off the turmoil count.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:32 AM)chopperbobby Wrote: 5 years

That’s the first optimistic answer I’ve seen in awhile.  
Reply/Quote
Probably through the 2021 season.

By the way, I don't think Mike Brown even makes these decisions anymore. It's Duke, Katie and Troy. They hired ZT, and they'll be in charge of firing him and the next HC.
Reply/Quote
If history means anything strap in for a ride.
Reply/Quote
Until the fans of this team stop paying for the product. When they realize they've pumped the well dry, the whole grifting family will pull up the tents stakes and take this circus on the road, where they'll eventually find a new taxpayer windfall and fleece the yokels in some other burg.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote