Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Offense
(01-09-2023, 03:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Joe played poorly but his recievers didn't do him any favors. 

Higgin should have caught that bomb. Chase dropped one in the end zone that hit him right in the chest. Chase has dropped quite a few very catchable balls lately. 

Continuing the theme from last year. It's the one thing he really needs to improve if he wants to be the best in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 08:54 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Well a big part of it is that we let off the gas imo intentionally against the Ravens. He knew we are going to play them next week so he'll give them less film
Wouldn't letting the gas off be running the football or are you thinking Joe was intentionally throwing incomplete passes?
Reply/Quote
I thought the Ravens got way too much pressure when only rushing 4. Hopefully the o-line can make adjustments this week after watching the tape.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
All ima say is its very possible we came out vanilla, then got up all those points then came out at half even more vanilla because we were up so much.

How that game went was actually best case scenario for us. Come out early and smack them in the mouth and then kinda hold back the offense and coast on the back of the D. If Burrow is a little more accurate today, we could shut everything down at halftime
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 08:31 PM)Housh Wrote: All ima say is its very possible we came out vanilla, then got up all those points then came out at half even more vanilla because we were up so much.

How that game went was actually best case scenario for us. Come out early and smack them in the mouth and then kinda hold back the offense and coast on the back of the D. If Burrow is a little more accurate today, we could shut everything down at halftime

There was no reason to blow them out and put a chip on their shoulder for this week
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 08:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: Wouldn't letting the gas off be running the football or are you thinking Joe was intentionally throwing incomplete passes?

We ran the ball a shit ton in the end of the 3rd and 4th quarter. Plus the play calling reminded me of a pre season game. Yes, Burrow and the receivers didn't play super well but let's be real about the play calling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote