Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jaylon Smith
Come onnnnnnnnnn
Reply/Quote
Why?

We don't need him and he's fallen off a cliff in the past 2 seasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Why? Logan Wilson has been great, Pratt has been doing his job and Akeem Davis-Gaither has been trending in the right direction. For once, the LBer group seems like it is doing okay, no reason to change what isn't broken.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No thanks, he can't cover whatsoever
Reply/Quote
No. Don't want to mess up the locker room chemistry. Whether he got released for bad play or other things we don't need that. Supposedly he's sucked since he got a new contract, so seems money motivated. Dont need that.
Reply/Quote
So predictable
Reply/Quote
I'm passing on Jaylon, too ... but Stephon Gilmore? Yes, please!
Reply/Quote
The idea of Jaylon Smith is better than the player at this point and the Cowboys were never fully committed to him long term even with the deal. They added offset language to his second contract which is pretty rare and added a bunch of LB's this offseason, that should be a pretty good indicator about him.
Reply/Quote
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jaylon-smith-marcus-wiley-nails-it-acho-is-far-off.485397/
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:01 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why? Logan Wilson has been great, Pratt has been doing his job and Akeem Davis-Gaither has been trending in the right direction. For once, the LBer group seems like it is doing okay, no reason to change what isn't broken.

Because he'd be a sexy addition to the LB corps.

Pratt is just okay and Davis-Gaither...I rarely see him out there making plays. Willlson is gonna be good though.

I've said it before. Keep the D line we have, invest in LBs and CBs next year...and bruh...we're back at 2015's roster except we got a above-average QB now. 
Reply/Quote