Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!!
What this man has done with this team this year is nothing short of of amazing! What a quick turnaround from the abysmal seasons that we as fans suffered through. WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: What this man has done with this team this year is nothing short of of amazing! What a quick turnaround from the abysmal seasons that we as fans suffered through. WHO DEY!!!!

Or do they give it to Bill Belicheck for rebuilding post Tom Brady? Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:30 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Or do they give it to Bill Belicheck for rebuilding post Tom Brady? Tongue

Ask anyone in the media they’d say turning the Bengals around would be harder. Then they’d go vote for Billy B lol
Reply/Quote
I'M HERE TO EAT MY CROW... LET ME HAVE IT, DON'T HOLD BACK!
Reply/Quote
Give him the Marvin Lewis special....20 years!
Reply/Quote
Burrow for comeback player of the year

Chase for rookie of the year

Taylor for coach of the year? Maybe. Idk. I like what Vrabel and Reich have done with their teams
Reply/Quote
Hated both the decision and playcalls on 4th, 5th, and 6th downs.

But very good otherwise. Other than burning TOs needlessly. And the culture has been rebuilt.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:37 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hated both the decision and playcalls on 4th, 5th, and 6th downs.  

But very good otherwise. Other than burning TOs needlessly.  And the culture has been rebuilt.

Have to do that when Mahomes is on the other side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Heck of a game (and season so far) by Taylor, Burrow, Chase, and everyone else.
With that win over the Chiefs, I now believe they can beat anyone in the AFC.
100% in favor of Taylor for coach of the year, and hopefully he can bring the Bengals playoff success too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Heck of a game (and season so far) by Taylor, Burrow, Chase, and everyone else.
With that win over the Chiefs, I now believe they can beat anyone in the AFC.
100% in favor of Taylor for coach of the year, and hopefully he can bring the Bengals playoff success too.

I love the aggressive nature of this team. When was the last time this team was aggressive like this ?
Reply/Quote
Only if Destro changes his vote.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I've always liked Zac, even in the miserable first year.

But now? THE MAN HAS SOME MAJOR STONES!
Reply/Quote
Zac deserves coach of the year. Zac has taken shit on this board all year but coaching should get credit for development of young talent. Our development has to be best in
League for young offensive players resulting in wins, excitement and biggest turnaround in league. Burrow is a stud for sure but Zach had to get some due for his play and development. COY should go to Zach as a result.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Only if Destro changes his vote.

Nope. Talent is through the roof and I still believe this team would be this good with say Ron Rivera ( picking a random coach not making the playoffs ) outside of O-line and Sample, is there a player on O that is not a beast?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I think that win moves him to the top of the list.

Do they need to decide before the playoffs start or is playoff performance taken into account?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The only issue I had this game was the naked bootleg that gave up an easy sack. I'd like some better pass protection schemes, but overall this was a MUCH better called game. A few more of those and I will officially come around on Zac.
Reply/Quote
He just made a terrible call at the end of the game and got bailed out by the refs.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He just made a terrible call at the end of the game and got bailed out by the refs.

Boo this man!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:49 PM)Destro Wrote: Nope. Talent is through the roof and I still believe this team would be this good with say Ron Rivera ( picking a random coach not making the playoffs ) outside of O-line and Sample, is there a player on O that is not a beast?

Who brought all this talent here?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:49 PM)Destro Wrote: Nope. Talent is through the roof and I still believe this team would be this good with say Ron Rivera ( picking a random coach not making the playoffs ) outside of O-line and Sample, is there a player on O that is not a beast?

No one gets nervous matching up against Samaje Perine, Michael Thomas, or Stanley Morgan...
Reply/Quote