Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor honeymoon is over
Well so much for that lol...
Reply/Quote
Oh snap!

Give him time. He let UC to the 123rd ranked offense out of 128! He'll turn us around too!
Reply/Quote
The guy didn't play Cody Core, what the hell else could people possibly want?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy didn't play Cody Core, what the hell else could people possibly want?

He simultaneously benched 1st Round picks and played undrafted players and let the 1st Round picks play over veterans!

And, he was charming in press conferences.

And you guys want wins TOO!!!!
Reply/Quote
He installed a clock at the practice facility!!!! HOW are we not 2-0!?!?
Reply/Quote
It was a pretty mediocre honeymoon anyway, let’s be honest. We were kind of exaggerating to our friends how good it was...

Reply/Quote
It really sucks that the Bengals are on their 4th string Left Tackle and it's only week 2.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It’s not really a “New Day”?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:19 PM)Synric Wrote: It really sucks that the Bengals are on their 4th string Left Tackle and it's only week 2.

It's like a really cruel joke. The problem that can't be solved???
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I find it funny that guys find joy out of losing just because they think they are right... awesome fandom there bro 

I live in reality. It was obvious seeing this train wreck coming.

I did enjoy my conversations with you guys/girls where you all tried explaining to me how ZT having the 123rd ranked offense out of 128 at UC wasn't a poor reflection on ZT. Oh good times!

I look forward to similar conversations with you! You keep being you!  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  It's like a really cruel joke. The problem that can't be solved???

The Curse of Big Whit.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I live in reality. It was obvious seeing this train wreck coming.

I did enjoy my conversations with you guys/girls where you all tried explaining to me how ZT having the 123rd ranked offense out of 128 at UC wasn't a poor reflection on ZT. Oh good times!

I look forward to similar conversations with you! You keep being you!  Rock On

Oh you mean support the team? Yeah I'll keep doing that. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Oh you mean support the team? Yeah I'll keep doing that. Thanks.

Want me to start a thread about how I'm happy we only lost by 24 points? It could have been much worse.

Then, you and your friends can all come in and perform mental gymnastics to back me up.

We can all explain a few TD's away as bad luck...

It will be fun!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:19 PM)Synric Wrote: It really sucks that the Bengals are on their 4th string Left Tackle and it's only week 2.

I thought Jerry did OK. 

For those that said Andre stunk last week......His play today is what stinks look like
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought Jerry did OK. 

For those that said Andre stunk last week......His play today is what stinks look like

Yep. Really the whole offensive line is bad.

When you can't run the ball at all...it's not a good line.

Teams will scheme to attack us.
Reply/Quote
I can't help wonder what many in the current fanbase would've said about Sam Wyche in his rookie season - having started 0-5 after having a terrible record in one season as a college coach, and having never been a coordinator?

It seems like 2 games might be a little premature in terms writing Taylor off.  [Image: m0952.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I can't help wonder what many in the current fanbase would've said about Sam Wyche in his rookie season - having started 0-5 after having a terrible record in one season as a college coach, and having never been a coordinator?

It seems like 2 games might be a little premature in terms writing Taylor off.  [Image: m0952.gif]

Wyche coached under a competent owner.

This train wreck is inexperienced coaches, poor personnel, antiquated scouting, refusal to heavily use free agency, and injuries.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wyche coached under a competent owner.

This train wreck is inexperienced coaches, poor personnel, antiquated scouting, refusal to heavily use free agency, and injuries.

So, you're saying you wouldn't have been reminding us of Wyche's record at Indiana U every 5 minutes?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:11 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well so much for that lol...

Everyone thought the removal of Lewis was the answer.

This Bengal dream death bed journey started when Paul Brown chose Tiger Johnson over Bill Walsh to succeed him as HC, and finally was put to rest when PB died!

Goodnight Irene!

6-10 will be a stretch!
Reply/Quote