Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor honeymoon is over
(09-15-2019, 08:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Look. There's no denying you like to get on here and ***** and moan endlessly 99% of the time. So go ahead and get it out. I'm not going to try and explain shit to you because you don't want to hear it and it will be just like the "123rd ranked offense". 

So, go ahead and get back to your incessant complaining and negativity and i'll just have to find some way to make it through this VERY LONG next 7 days. 

Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse

It's enough already, 123 ranked offense, I would have done this, I told you so
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse

It's enough already, 123 ranked offense, I would have done this, I told you so

See I don't even have to mention it. You both do it for me!  Hilarious 

But put how it was out of 128 teams so people have context.  
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:11 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well so much for that lol...

For a Christ follower, you are pretty unforgiving, pessimistic, and have little faith.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is literally let down after let down EVERY YEAR. The ways just matter. Even at the peak of our success, it was a 1st Round playoff loss...and each were basically in different ways.

At our worst, it's finding ways to lose. Or it's having hope one week, then having the things that give you hope fail miserably the next week.

Maybe they need to clean house on players too?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Everyone thought the removal of Lewis was the answer.

This Bengal dream death bed journey started when Paul Brown chose Tiger Johnson over Bill Walsh to succeed him as HC, and finally was put to rest when PB died!

Goodnight Irene!

6-10 will be a stretch!

To be fair we’d be 2-0 right now with Lewis
Reply/Quote