Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor interview with Florio
Video 
The interview is from a week ago, but I thought it was very interesting.

Reply/Quote
I think the question that has been asked on here a few hundred times was answered. Why wasn't there a DC plan in place before he was officially hired. He didn't even know he was the coach until Monday after the SB. I like this guy's poise and you never once heard him stammering over his words, trying to say the right thing. I truly believe the future is bright for this guy, hopefully here!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think the question that has been asked on here a few hundred times was answered. Why wasn't there a DC plan in place before he was officially hired. He didn't even know he was the coach until Monday after the SB. I like this guy's poise and you never once heard him stammering over his words, trying to say the right thing. I truly believe the future is bright for this guy, hopefully here!

That's one of the qualities that everyone who has been around him points to as to why they believe in him.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think the question that has been asked on here a few hundred times was answered. Why wasn't there a DC plan in place before he was officially hired. He didn't even know he was the coach until Monday after the SB. I like this guy's poise and you never once heard him stammering over his words, trying to say the right thing. I truly believe the future is bright for this guy, hopefully here!

He really does come off as very calm, cool and collected. 
Reply/Quote

Come on now he knew he was the Coach before the Superbowl. These deals are made by agents all the time. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:44 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Come on now he knew he was the Coach before the Superbowl. These deals are made by agents all the time. 

Haha - I was going to say the same thing. The media reported on it a couple weeks before. There's no way he didn't have some indication.

On...and Bam the day after the SB he's flying here to work out a contract and be announced.
Reply/Quote
I knew something Zac Taylor didn't know!!
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe there was an understanding he would be hired (McDaniels), and I believe there was limited contact. I think Zac was involved in the decisions to keep certain coaches from last year. I also believe he probably contacted a number of coaches prior to his official signing, but I sincerely doubt he did anything more than make a list on the defensive side. I believe our new coach has the integrity to devote most of his time on the Rams.
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I knew something Zac Taylor didn't know!!

Yea...interviewing with Florio is a bad idea.

Lol before the Zac Taylor interview Florio went on a 5 minute rant about how college players need to refuse going to the Senior Bowl, Combine, and Pro days.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea...interviewing with Florio is a bad idea.

Lol before the Zac Taylor interview Florio went on a 5 minute rant about how college players need to refuse going to the Senior Bowl, Combine, and Pro days.

Is it just me, or does Florio always seem slightly 'medicated'?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 05:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Is it just me, or does Florio always seem slightly 'medicated'?  Mellow

Lol yes he does. He will pause like 3 times in one sentence. 

I mean he is from WV...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha - I was going to say the same thing. The media reported on it a couple weeks before. There's no way he didn't have some indication.

On...and Bam the day after the SB he's flying here to work out a contract and be announced.

Even if he did know, he was kind of busy with the playoffs and SB. I highly doubt that during the water breaks he was filling out his coaches wishlist... I'm almost beginning to get the feeling, you want him to fail so you can pat yourself on the back.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 04:44 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Come on now he knew he was the Coach before the Superbowl. These deals are made by agents all the time. 

Nothing is official till the ink is dry.
Reply/Quote

Yes, me to 

Intelligent, articulate, aware, and very sure of himself. All things that point to being a natural born leader. I'm glad he's here. I liked him talking about developing the culture here towards the end, he knows what's up !
Reply/Quote
Maybe the dude had pressing business before coming on board here. Like, I don't t know, preparing for the Superbowl?
How's the freaking quilt coming?
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 07:49 PM)SladeX Wrote: Maybe the dude had pressing business before coming on board here. Like, I don't t know, preparing for the Superbowl?
How's the freaking quilt coming?

It is now one square acre in size.   By September, it will cover the state.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Florio is a Bengals hating douche. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

After the Walton arrest, he posted a link to the story as "groundhog's day in Cincinnati".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2019, 01:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Florio is a Bengals hating douche. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

After the Walton arrest, he posted a link to the story as "groundhog's day in Cincinnati".

Yes he is. 

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 06:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Even if he did know, he was kind of busy with the playoffs and SB. I highly doubt that during the water breaks he was filling out his coaches wishlist... I'm almost beginning to get the feeling, you want him to fail so you can pat yourself on the back.

Maybe I just don't like being lied to in obvious situations? He had to know he was the one getting the job. No way he didn't.

For him to act like he just found out the day after the SB isn't accurate.

Now I don't expect him to have a total staff selected. Of course not.
Reply/Quote
I didn’t hear any giggling, so that’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote