Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Taylor invites Chad to practice
[Image: 85-B03-DD8-4-D3-F-4421-826-D-6-F2911-CF9547.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love it, haters be damned. You can't tell me he doesn't have a thing or two to teach these young guys (if he takes it serious).
Reply/Quote
I would love Chad to be here hell I wish he would replace Lap as the color guy on the radio.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 12:53 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Love it, haters be damned. You can't tell me he doesn't have a thing or two to teach these young guys (if he takes it serious).

Who hates Chad?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 12:53 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Love it, haters be damned. You can't tell me he doesn't have a thing or two to teach these young guys (if he takes it serious).

I hope he teaches them more on the celebrations after a TD, now that the NFL not only says its OK to celebrate, but encourages it.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 12:58 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I would love Chad to be here hell I wish he would replace Lap as the color guy on the radio.

Chad would be great in that capacity. I wouldn't mind TJ or John Kitna getting Lap's gig either.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I love me some Chad Johnson ! My favourite Bengal ever.

He even pays some bills for people in needs like he bought all the tickets a day against the Lions to avoid blackout ! Dude is awesome.

Ochocinco rules ! King of FIFA !

And his baby girl Chaiel is going to be Olympic champion someday on tracks !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 01:02 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Who hates Chad?

Montreal Alouettes fans?
Reply/Quote

I know a horse that hates him....
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 01:14 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope he teaches them more on the celebrations after a TD, now that the NFL not only says its OK to celebrate, but encourages it.

but it looks so trashy some of those celebrations  rather have our guys look like they been their before. now Chad used to do it pretty good... Clean fun so more of that be okay. But not what some of these others around the league are doing. They are Pro's after all
Reply/Quote

if offered to come run routes with Ross and AJ out
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 06:03 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I love me some Chad Johnson ! My favourite Bengal ever.

He even pays some bills for people in needs like he bought all the tickets a day against the Lions to avoid blackout ! Dude is awesome.

Ochocinco rules ! King of FIFA !

And his baby girl Chaiel is going to be Olympic champion someday on tracks !

Texans.

Though he may have done it later in the year for the Lions as well...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 12:58 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I would love Chad to be here hell I wish he would replace Lap as the color guy on the radio.

Nobody should replace Lap.. He's an institution at this point.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 01:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nobody should replace Lap.. He's an institution at this point.. 

Lap is a douchebag how he treated Gresham was unprofessional and classless. The fact that the team did nothing to hold him accountable still pisses me off.
Anyways is draft coverage was bad especially when he was talking about the Linebackers what size they should be.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Carson Palmer?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

(08-01-2019, 03:03 AM)jason Wrote: Chad would be great in that capacity. I wouldn't mind TJ or John Kitna getting Lap's gig either.

I loved Chad as a player, but he often had a hard time putting together a coherent sentence.  A couple of interviews in the '07 off season were down right embarrassing.  It was like he was speaking gibberish.
Reply/Quote
I loved Chad and think that he would be good to teach our young receivers, but, while he might do that, it would turn into the Chad Show and he'd pull as many antics as he could and get all the attention on him.

We need to worry about getting this team focused to play together and execute, especially since it's Taylor's first year, so hell-to-the-no.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d432b5b3238563545...=giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bring in Munoz, like Crocker, would be a good influence. Chad is a distraction.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Some of these players could use some of Chad's swagger. That's for sure. It could be helpful. That and the man was a route running God.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Chad replied to a fan on twitter and said he will be a training camp next week
Reply/Quote