Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor is the 15th NFL coach to begin his career 0-7. Only 2...
(10-21-2019, 10:07 PM)Ravage Wrote: Oh, don't misunderstand, I'm not defending Taylor. I'm just trying to look for any hope in a largely hopeless situation. ZT wasn't the guy I wanted to replace Giggles (Bieniemy was). I wasn't impressed with him when he was hired. I was far less impressed with him when the staff started getting announced (Jim Turner & DC roulette especially). Giving Bobby Hart $7Mil/year left a hand print on my face from facepalming so hard; and the draft rounds 2-7 didn't fill me with confidence either.

For all our sanity's sake I hope he gets things turned around, but so far I've seen nothing since he was hired that makes me think he's remotely capable of doing the job he was hired to do. The front office deserves to shoulder some of the blame too, it's not all on ZT.

Out of the Bengals' 10 draft selections, the only ones I liked were Jonah Williams, Germaine Pratt, and Trayveon Williams.
And none of the FA signings were great either.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So two of the greatest coaches ever, a coach that took his team to the a conference Championship games, and another coach who went to the Superbowl. Not that bad of company.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote