Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor might bring in outside candidate for QB Coach
(02-06-2024, 10:24 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bring in Kurt Warner for QB coach.

Get Bret Favre. Maybe he can teach him how to not get hurt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Get Bret Favre. Maybe he can teach him how to not get hurt

Trade off: Burrow throws more interceptions.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 09:55 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Trade off: Burrow throws more interceptions.

And becomes a scumbag.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Get Bret Favre. Maybe he can teach him how to not get hurt

We have only a few people with checkered pasts on this team: let's not add anymore, especially a massive POS like him
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
John Kitna available?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And becomes a scumbag.
Yeah, for all the culture talk, Favre the Fraud is not a fit.
And Warner will stay with NFL Network/Broadcasting. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And becomes a scumbag.

I totally forgot about Jenn Sterger.
Reply/Quote

Favre will also teach Burrow how to throw the ball as hard as he can even when a receiver is 3 yards away leading

to receivers with injured hands.   
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 12:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: John Kitna available?

He coaches high school ball in the Cincinnati area.
Reply/Quote
Maybe they have eyes on someone playing in the SB.... That's all I have as far as the radio silence and time it's taking to either hire someone on promote Brad.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 04:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I totally forgot about Jenn Sterger.

That’s only part of it. Look up the Mississippi welfare scandal he was involved in.

He seems like a giant PoS.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 11:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s only part of it. Look up the Mississippi welfare scandal he was involved in.

Oops, I forgot about that one too! Yeah, not a good human.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 04:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: He coaches high school ball in the Cincinnati area.

I've wondered about Kitna. He coached QBs for Dallas in 2019, but McCarthy didn't retain him when he took over. I've noticed that he's now gotten bigger jobs since leaving. At Burleson High, he was HC and AD. Now at Lakota, he's the HC and dean of students. I wonder if he enjoys the administration duties along with coaching.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 11:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s only part of it. Look up the Mississippi welfare scandal he was involved in.

I wouldn't bring Bret in to teach JB life skills. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The perfect candidate has already both Burrow and Browning in the off season and has ties to the organization. And yes, I know that he already has his private gig, but the Bengals really need to talk Jordan Palmer into taking the job.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2024, 09:39 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The perfect candidate has already both Burrow and Browning in the off season and has ties to the organization. And yes, I know that he already has his private gig, but the Bengals really need to talk Jordan Palmer into taking the job.

Like what Willie has said in the past, Jordan may prefer his own schedule, his own ways of doing things, etc. etc. and that's why he hasn't taken a job with a team.

I'd think JP would have been hired 4 years ago, if he was willing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s Kragthorpe.

https://www.bengals.com/news/justin-rascati-pass-game-coordinator-brad-kragthorpe-jordan-kovacs-promoted

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2024, 12:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Like what Willie has said in the past, Jordan may prefer his own schedule, his own ways of doing things, etc. etc. and that's why he hasn't taken a job with a team.

I'd think JP would have been hired 4 years ago, if he was willing.

I dont think people realize how terrible these NFL assistant jobs can be.  Tons of hours, 6-7 days a week.  These big name guys have money, they are not going to be willing to do that grind.  If they loved it that much they would already be in it.

Reply/Quote
The wait we now know was to announce all these together.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote