Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor moves to the big kids table at owners meeting
(03-29-2023, 12:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So what could we save on the cap by cutting Allen and having the Head Coach double as the backup QB? At least he can complete a pass.

Sounds Pete Rose'ish.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2023, 02:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Also true on Harbaugh, you can really see he doesn't like Zac at all, saw it big time in the Playoff game, fun stuff. Smirk

Either Harbaugh is a grumpy Gus, or I noticed that too. He seems to act like a big baby on the sidelines. Last two games I thought he was going to take his ball and go home. Yet, Zac has a good attitude and is uplifting and that has to grind his gears.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:18 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds Pete Rose'ish.

beat me to it

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:23 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Either Harbaugh is a grumpy Gus, or I noticed that too. He seems to act like a big baby on the sidelines. Last two games I thought he was going to take his ball and go home. Yet, Zac has a good attitude and is uplifting and that has to grind his gears.

You’ve seen it with some coaches a 1000 times. They don’t like upstarts and they don’t like head coaches that in their mind haven’t paid their dues. Not entirely similar was Brandon Beanes huge meltdown after losing to the Bengals. It’s like seeing a small guy out drive a big guy off the tee time and time again by a bunch. It’s Zac and the FO. The smallest scouting department. It’s a lot of things
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 10:55 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You’ve seen it with some coaches a 1000 times. They don’t like upstarts and they don’t like head coaches that in their mind haven’t paid their dues. Not entirely similar was Brandon Beanes huge meltdown after losing to the Bengals. It’s like seeing a small guy out drive a big guy off the tee time and time again by a bunch. It’s Zac and the FO. The smallest scouting department. It’s a lot of things

Stealer and Ratbirds pretty much owned the Division for a long time. They do not like watching the Bengals take that away. F'em
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 11:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stealer and Ratbirds pretty much owned the Division for a long time. They do not like watching the Bengals take that away. F'em

I see Tomlin as more competition frustration and Harbsugh’s more jealous frustration
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2023, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't know all that, thanks Soonerpeace. Interesting. I watched Zac play at Nebraska a few times and he didn't look bad at all

Doesn't surprise me.

The question is...did you want the Bengals to draft him in the 2nd.  Ninja

Tongue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:23 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Either Harbaugh is a grumpy Gus, or I noticed that too. He seems to act like a big baby on the sidelines. Last two games I thought he was going to take his ball and go home. Yet, Zac has a good attitude and is uplifting and that has to grind his gears.

Both harbaugh's are jagoff bitchnuggets, in general. They have resting bitchnugget face and it only gets worse from there when they get annoyed. Which is anytime the clock is between 0 and 60 seconds. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 11:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: F'em

Eww.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 11:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Both harbaugh's are jagoff bitchnuggets, in general. They have resting bitchnugget face and it only gets worse from there when they get annoyed. Which is anytime the clock is between 0 and 60 seconds. 

It will NEVER get any more classic than this......

Or maybe it will..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 12:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Eww.

what's so ewwww about that? Don't you hump just about any leg that you can???
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 12:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It will NEVER get any more classic than this......

Or maybe it will..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I was in Gatlinburg for NYE during the Dalton to Boyd one and i remember listening to the game off and on in the car while we were driving around from place to place. We had gotten back to the hotel and i went back out in the car and listened to the last drive. It's funny watching that Ravens fan jump up and down before the pass. loooool

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 02:09 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: what's so ewwww about that? Don't you hump just about any leg that you can???

Yes.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Zac certainly proved a lot of so called experts wrong about doubting his abilities.

Isn’t that the truth? I wanted Zac’s head on a silver platter after the 2020 season and I have no issues admitting I was totally and completely wrong. I’ll eat my crow with no seasoning except for Fridays because it’s Lent.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2023, 12:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So what could we save on the cap by cutting Allen and having the Head Coach double as the backup QB? At least he can complete a pass…

…and Zac is younger than Ryan Fitzpatrick!
Reply/Quote
How is Mike Tomlin in even remotely close to a HOF lock?

If you take away the very start of his Head Coaching career with Chin's team, he's been Marvin Lewis.

An 8-8 or 9-7 type of season with no playoffs or a first round loss.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote