Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
Taylor was asked about a QB change and his response was "im not ready to address that, it was a shitty game by Andy, no one wants to hear that after a piss poor performance, we'll go back and review the film"

Well, zac didn't exactly say those words, but pretty much. Wouldn't zac have a quick response of "No, absolutely not Andy is our guy" if he truly believed he was our guy. He sounds like he's questioning it.

So it sounds like there is a chance he is considering it. Please for the love of god this could be it! No more seeing the grit teeth after a pass is thrown to far on a deep ball like he needs more time to learn on how to throw it. No more seeing Andy stand back there like a statue or look for a place to fall. No more passes that go 10 yards over the receivers head out of bounds. No more eyeing the reciever down to where it gets batted down 15 times a game. No more of him getting away from pressure only to throw it away. Keep your head up everybody. I think something's about ready to happen! I can hear it now.. (ding dong the witch is dead!)

We have to see what Finley is all about so we can decide what we do in the draft. Andy ain't the man, he's not a man in the first place, he's the biggest girl I've ever seen in the pocket. Time to move on. Trade em or do something. Finley moves in the pocket and is CALM!  Let's do this BENCH ANDY'S SORRY ASS
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
You're reading way too much into his words.
Reply/Quote
Yea good old ZT. Doing his best to get me on the 1 and done bandwagon.

I was flabbergasted little chump turd andy remained in the game after that 3rd int.

Started to feel like i was watching American politics.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea good old ZT. Doing his best to get me on the 1 and done bandwagon.

I was flabbergasted little chump turd andy remained in the game after that 3rd int.

Started to feel like i was watching American politics.

The playcalling and coaching is probably worse than the QB'ing.

When guys like Boyd can't catch the ball...something is up?
Reply/Quote
I don't think he wants to announce anything before the fact. But I'm sure he's considering all his options behind the scenes.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Somebody go in there with a can of spray paint and draw a spine on his back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You're reading way too much into his words.

This ^--- ZT even said that he doesn't blame Andy for the screen pick as it was on the o-line/rb to be there.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to bench himself as playcaller. He's terrible.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somebody go in there with a can of spray paint and draw a spine on his back.

For all we know, the front office might be picking who to play.

Remember how everyone was like 'It's refreshing that he's starting Willis! Marvin would never do that!' Well, he sure hasn't given Finley any snaps, even in mop up time.
Reply/Quote
The coach is probably delaying the change as long as possible because after that doesn’t work then all eyes are on him. He’s in no hurry to be next domino to fall.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
The question should be: "Is it even Taylor's call on whether Dalton gets benched or not?"
Reply/Quote
I dont think I can even watch another game until Dalton is benched. No hope in winning. That girl is a turd. Waste a whole day to watch that hot garbage.
Tiger

Reply/Quote
the biggest disappointments this year are

1..,terrible play calling
2.. Mixon is horrible running the ball
3. Boyd sucks catching the ball'
4, Eiffert not being used
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Just seen this article. They heard what I heard..

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/20/zac-taylor-not-ready-to-talk-about-a-quarterback-change/
Tiger

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:32 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Taylor was asked about a QB change and his response was "im not ready to address that, it was a shitty game by Andy, no one wants to hear that after a piss poor performance, we'll go back and review the film"

Well, zac didn't exactly say those words, but pretty much. Wouldn't zac have a quick response of "No, absolutely not Andy is our guy" if he truly believed he was our guy. He sounds like he's questioning it.

So it sounds like there is a chance he is considering it. Please for the love of god this could be it! No more seeing the grit teeth after a pass is thrown to far on a deep ball like he needs more time to learn on how to throw it. No more seeing Andy stand back there like a statue or look for a place to fall. No more passes that go 10 yards over the receivers head out of bounds. No more eyeing the reciever down to where it gets batted down 15 times a game. No more of him getting away from pressure only to throw it away. Keep your head up everybody. I think something's about ready to happen! I can hear it now.. (ding dong the witch is dead!)

We have to see what Finley is all about so we can decide what we do in the draft. Andy ain't the man, he's not a man in the first place, he's the biggest girl I've ever seen in the pocket. Time to move on. Trade em or do something. Finley moves in the pocket and is CALM!  Let's do this BENCH ANDY'S SORRY ASS

A game in London against the defending NFC champs isn't the spot for a QB change.

I would say make the switch at the bye week to give Finley an extra week of prep.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:28 PM)Whatever Wrote: A game in London against the defending NFC champs isn't the spot for a QB change.

I would say make the switch at the bye week to give Finley an extra week of prep.

This is what I was thinking. I t doesn’t make sense to overload Finley with pressure in his first game.
Reply/Quote