Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins may beat us...
if they play like they did last night they may stomp us in South Beach in December, which is fine Ill take the top pick. They certainly played the Squealers tougher than we did.

With that being said Im sure many didn't want the game but their defense played with some heart and energy. I haven't seen that from any of our defenders this season. They are doing more with less meanwhile our team is just going through the motions.

Fitzmagic is comparable to our Ginger Genius right now who hopefully will no longer be starting at that point of the season.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:31 AM)corpjet Wrote: if they play like they did last night they may stomp us in South Beach in December, which is fine Ill take the top pick.  They certainly played the Squealers tougher than we did.

With that being said Im sure many didn't want the game but their defense played with some heart and energy.  I haven't seen that from any of our defenders this season.  They are doing more with less meanwhile our team is just going through the motions.

Fitzmagic is comparable to our Ginger Genius right now who hopefully will no longer be starting at that point of the season.

I'll actually take the opposite view, if the Dolphins play like they did no way we lose that game. They can't generate a competent pass rush without sending the house and the only reason they did that is Rudolph is young and holds on to the ball too long. Against a veteran QB that approach is about to get eaten up, especially when you consider AJ will be back. Their offense consists of Fitzpatrick chucking it up into double coverage while getting hit. 

If the team is relatively healthy I think it's unfortunately going to be a win for us. Maybe we will have Finley out there though which could help.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 08:31 AM)corpjet Wrote: if they play like they did last night they may stomp us in South Beach in December, which is fine Ill take the top pick.  They certainly played the Squealers tougher than we did.

With that being said Im sure many didn't want the game but their defense played with some heart and energy.  I haven't seen that from any of our defenders this season.  They are doing more with less meanwhile our team is just going through the motions.

They will beat us. The team i saw play last night is exponentially better then us, and they've traded away half of their key players.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote