Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor prediction
(10-20-2020, 01:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The book isn't written yet...

The book sucks so far, and I put it down. Whoever dug this up is lame, but yeah... Zac isn't gonna be the winningest anything.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 03:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post, way to be logical and not rub it in on Sled. Was hoping Sled was right and we started winning under Taylor but it just 
hasn't started to happen yet. Hell, stringing 2 wins in a row would be great at this point. Just seems this team finds ways to lose 
under this guy and you are correct there is a lot of things that need to be done to turn this thing around.

Forget 2 wins in a row... I'd be happy with a single win against a team over .500.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2020, 06:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's definitely getting more difficult to make a case for, or even have confidence in, Zac at this point. In his 22 games as head coach, the Bengals haven't just been bad, but are the absolute worst in the NFL:

-win %
-on the road
-when scoring first
-in one score games
-versus own conference
-against teams with winning record
-when leading at some point during the game

Sick

Awful...

And we thought Marvin Lewis was giggling before...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote