Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's overall record
(09-19-2021, 06:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think you’re right, but the term you’re attempting to use is MAX protect, not mass protect.

Yep! MAX protect. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Zac Taylor after every play:

[Image: CleverBlissfulBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif]

that was a great game
Reply/Quote
You can talk about Zac all you want but the Front office deserves the most blame. Constantly
Ignoring our biggest problem the G position for years has doomed this team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Zac is caused by Brown and he has to be removed for the Bengals to begin to turn this all around. I would not wish death upon someone over a football team, so I'll say maybe he does a full retirement from football operations and take all of his hiring mistakes with him.
Reply/Quote
I think the issue lies with the entire family and not just Mike Brown. Nepotism covering most front office positions doesn't help this team at all. Troy saying ignorant things doesn't help this team at all. Duke doesn't help this team at all. Ridiculously small scouting department doesn't help this team at all. The list goes on and on. Yes, a lot of the decisions fall on Mike for surrounding the front office with incompetence for 30 years. However, removing only Mike from the equation isn't going to solve all of the team's issues.
Reply/Quote
This guy is clueless, the empy set failed all first half..The gameplan should've changed at halftime but instead of adapting we came right out the locker room with the empy formation crap that didn't work all first half..

With this oline playing the way they're playing we need better play selections to help us not be so predictable to the defense.. 2 things for certain and 1 thing for sure somebody better confront zac about this or he's gonna get joe burrow killed..
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:53 PM)Trademark Wrote: Is 7-26-1.....In fact the only head coach in Bengals history with a record over .500 is Marvin Lewis at 131-122-3....PAIN

[Image: marvin-lewis-happy-1546475880.jpg?crop=1...size=900:*]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:23 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: This guy is clueless, the empy set failed all first half..The gameplan should've changed at halftime but instead of adapting we came right out the locker room with the empy formation crap that didn't work all first half..

With this oline playing the way they're playing we need better play selections to help us not be so predictable to the defense.. 2 things for certain and 1 thing for sure somebody better confront zac about this or he's gonna get joe burrow killed..

There is no OL in the league that will be effective with these formations and play calls. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:53 PM)Trademark Wrote: Is 7-26-1.....In fact the only head coach in Bengals history with a record over .500 is Marvin Lewis at 131-122-3....PAIN

I find it humorous how Taylor completely dis'ed Dalton, but when going up against Dalton on the field it is Dalton who comes out on top 2 out of 2 times.

Reply/Quote

Forrest Gregg had a winning record.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Except he had time. He had a pocket. He caused at least 2 of the sacks by just standing there with the ball for 4+ seconds. The game plan was flat out stupid. WAY too many empty backfields; way too much shotgun. No screens, no mass protects, no play calls until very late to actually take the top off - and when they FINALLY called it it worked. 

He definitely did multiple times.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:15 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The next five are at Steelers, Jacksonville here, Packers here, at Lions, and at Ravens. You think we’re winning 4 of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I think the games are more winnable now than they were at the start of the season. 

-We've confirmed that Ben's arm and the Steelers offense isn't so hot (and TJ Watt just got hurt which helps a TON).
-The Ravens have lost a ton of RBs, a bunch of other players, and as long as they set a S to mirror Jackson to keep him from running, the Bengals D has been pretty good against the run so far and Jackson still hasn't proven he can win games with solely his arm (1 TD/2 INT so far tonight).
-Jacksonville isn't good and Lawrence is struggling.
-I am going to hold off for Monday Night Football before declaring the Packers a bad team, until proven otherwise I will assume they will rebound and be good.
-The Lions are meh/ok.

I don't know about 4, but the Bengals could possibly win 3 out of the next 5 so long as they don't do this "3 yard pass offense" nonsense.... and Burrow holds up physically and stops that INT shit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, the Ravens look pretty capable.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 10:34 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: marvin-lewis-happy-1546475880.jpg?crop=1...size=900:*]

I miss this man
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: I miss this man

Meh, if he had walked away after 2015 and we'd stunk since then I could see that, but Marvin had 3 bad years here that were just boring and not good.  Yes, he's better than ZT but it was time to move on.
Reply/Quote
Do you think Pumpkin has recovered from the last exhausting coach search? The scary thing is that she worked to exhaustion to get a new coach, and this is what we got. Maybe next time a dart board with some candidates pictures on it. You can’t do worse, and you won’t wear yourself out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: I miss this man

I don't. I do appreciate that Marvin got us out of the dark times, but we also knew that he could get us only so far. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:55 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don't. I do appreciate that Marvin got us out of the dark times, but we also knew that he could get us only so far..
I'd much rather have that then what we got right now..
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 06:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Should have cut our losses and moved on like Cleveland did with Kitchens. Instead we wasted at least 2 years of Burrow’s rookie contract. And they look like they found their guy in Stefanski.

Yup

But that's the Bengal way most of the time. Never proactive 

ZT will be lucky to win 5 games this season. Then the laundry list of excuses will get pulled out of the drawer. 
Reply/Quote
speaking of records Burrow is now on Pace to break David carr's Record...
Reply/Quote