Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor the FRAUD
Man did Joe Burrow and Chase mask the deficiencies this guy had last year.

Now the book is out, and he can't adjust. The offense was bad in the playoffs and it's bad now. Let's not forget that the defense CARRIED us in the playoffs.

I'm not calling for his job, but he really needs to figure out a way to turn things around. This offense is shockingly bad for how much talent they have on the team.

And PLEASE don't tell me it's all on the OL. Plenty of trams have poor offensive lines and they find ways to push the ball down field - hell we did it at times last year.

Fact of the matter is that this team scoring so many plays of 30 yards plus last year was an anomaly. Now they have come back down to earth. They couldn't sustain drives last year and they still can't this year. It's "explosive play" or bust.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Teams are going to overload the line until we stop it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Teams are going to overload the line until we stop it.

Overloading this line is 3 on 5. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Teams are going to overload the line until we stop it.

And we haven't figured out a way to. Which is what a coach is supposed to do. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
IDGAF if Burrow is only getting 1 second to throw, you spend that 1 god damn second finding a way to get the ball to Jamarr Chase. Jamarr Chase's usage this season has been my red flag that ZT just isnt a good coach. If he hasnt yet identified that we dont need to be an offense where Drew Sample should be just as likely to get a target as Jamarr Chase then idk what to tell him. There should literally be series where we literally just try to throw it to Chase 3 times. We playcall like Chase is just another dude and we did it last year too.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Man did Joe Burrow and Chase mask the deficiencies this guy had last year.

Now the book is out, and he can't adjust. The offense was bad in the playoffs and it's bad now. Let's not forget that the defense CARRIED us in the playoffs.

I'm not calling for his job, but he really needs to figure out a way to turn things around. This offense is shockingly bad for how much talent they have on the team.

And PLEASE don't tell me it's all on the OL. Plenty of trams have poor offensive lines and they find ways to push the ball down field - hell we did it at times last year.

Fact of the matter is that this team scoring so many plays of 30 yards plus last year was an anomaly. Now they have come back down to earth. They couldn't sustain drives last year and they still can't this year. It's "explosive play" or bust.

Chase is the only offense player .. playing a full game.. Burrow is a 1/2 time player after two games.. im tired of both Zac and Joe not doing well in 1st halfs... but the fraud to me is Pollack, we thought he was a really good Oline coach but when did he show that last?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How did Volson look today? Carras, Kappa and Volson seemed to be OK today unless I missed some goofs from them. It was Jonah and Collins that seemed to be getting beat around the edges. It's a tough job for a big slower OT to hold off a stronger, more agile, faster edge rusher in todays game. These opposing DT and edge rushers seem to be pushing our tackles around at will.

Hard to believe but it seems like last years OL wasn't this sloppy.
Reply/Quote
Until they figure out why they are so atrocious in the first half, going back to last year, then you are going to keep seeing games like the last two weeks. They won a lot of them last year, but you can’t do that forever. How they can’t figure out what the problem is, is mind boggling.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh Blake Jewel … never played a lick of football. 85 followers on Twitter. Went to a community college. Oh boy he’s an expert LMAO
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote