Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor wasnt MB’s choice
Remember when all we heard after the hire was this was Duke, Katie and Troys pick for coach and that Mike wanted Vance Joseph. Wonder how long Mike will let this go on since this wasnt his chosen one
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:34 AM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Remember when all we heard after the hire was this was Duke, Katie and Troys pick for coach and that Mike wanted Vance Joseph. Wonder how long Mike will let this go on since this wasnt his chosen one

Mike probably wanted another 5 yrs of Marv 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:34 AM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Remember when all we heard after the hire was this was Duke, Katie and Troys pick for coach and that Mike wanted Vance Joseph. Wonder how long Mike will let this go on since this wasnt his chosen one

He also wanted Tom Coughlin over Lewis and gave him way too long...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

All this shows is that Mike Brown is no longer making the decisions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mike needs to fire Taylor. Put your foot down Mike.
Reply/Quote
First I’m hearing about any interest in Vance Joseph. Was he even interviewed?

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First I’m hearing about any interest in Vance Joseph. Was he even interviewed?

It is all just unfounded rumors.

Remember when  Mike Brown wanted to draft Ryan Mallett instead of Andy Dalton.  Then it became Keapernick instead of Dalton.  People just make stuff up and say it, then other people claim it is true.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:34 AM)uticabengalfan Wrote:  Wonder how long Mike will let this go on since this wasnt his chosen one

I don't know if any of what you claim is true, but if Mike gave up the power to hire then he also gave up the power to fire.  So ti really does not make any difference.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is all just unfounded rumors.

Remember when  Mike Brown wanted to draft Ryan Mallett instead of Andy Dalton.  Then it became Keapernick instead of Dalton.  People just make stuff up and say it, then other people claim it is true.

Does that go for Marvin wanting Ruben Foster over Ross, cause that one I believe.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Does that go for Marvin wanting Ruben Foster over Ross, cause that one I believe.

Talk about a no-win situation.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 01:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Talk about a no-win situation.

True.

Reply/Quote