Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac film review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEdjDpSdQtQ
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
good times
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 07:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think AJ and Geno both are. AJ is still every bit as good as he’s always been when he is on the field, and Geno is probably still the 2nd best DT in the league after Donald. Or at least way up there anyway.

Dunlap has never been elite, imo. He’s good, but not great.

Were elite is the best I could agree on. One sack in nine games isn't elite. Not being in the top ten receivers in three years and not even on the field in the fourth isn't elite. They are elite members of the Bengals but not elite NFL players.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 08:42 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Were elite is the best I could agree on. One sack in nine games isn't elite. Not being in the top ten receivers in three years and not even on the field in the fourth isn't elite. They are elite members of the Bengals but not elite NFL players.

Agree to disagree. To me the definition of elite is better than the majority of their peers, and I think they both are. You can make a case Geno is the 2nd best at his position in the entire league, and there’s probably only about 7-8 WR I’d put in front of AJ at this point. It seems people are forgetting how good AJ was playing last season before getting hurt. He was on pace for like 1400 yds and 12 TD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Atkins gets a ton of pressures...and gets doubled a lot. I'd say he is still elite.

Green, when healthy is borderline elite. He's definitely a Top 8 WR. Maybe Top 5.

Dunlap probably isn't elite compared to other NFL DE's. But he's very good.
Reply/Quote