Poll: What are you gonna do between now and kickoff?
Watch all the pre-game analysis and get even more nervous.
Physical activity -- run, lift, tackle football in the back yard.
Work out your feelings with your partner.
Drink.
Other.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What the ****...
I went out and shoveled my 600 ft driveway to kill time LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I went out and shoveled my 600 ft driveway to kill time LOL

Wow, that's a terrible way to start the day! You're day is about to get better as you watch the Bengals win the Super Bowl!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Going to the hardware store. Then probably playing some dumb video game to distract myself for a while.

True fact. This will be the first time in years that I've watched a game live on TV. Usually if I'm watching on TV I let it get at least 30 minutes ahead so I can skip all the commercials. But I know if I do that tonight someone will set off fireworks when I'm still 30 minutes from the end.
Reply/Quote
I spent 2 hours at the gym this morning. Came home and did house chores and had lunch. Swore I wasn't getting drunk before the game, but my liver just called and said I was a liar. I probably won't be fit to be out driving to the SB party that I was invited to (It's at the F.O.P. lodge), so I guess I'll start making game day food around here.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
We had a four hour hike with alpacas today. Now I had dinner and watch a thriller. I'm dead tired and don't know how to stay awake for more than 3.5 hours (the game starts at 12:30am in Germany). But nothing in this world will stop me from watching the game. Even if I have to put matches in my eyelids.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Rep. Me too.

Hey, that is a hell of an idea!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:47 PM)Munich Bengals Wrote: We had a four hour hike with alpacas today. Now I had dinner and watch a thriller. I'm dead tired and don't know how to stay awake for more than 3.5 hours (the game starts at 12:30am in Germany). But nothing in this world will stop me from watching the game. Even if I have to put matches in my eyelids.

Germany loves us!  Are you related to Horst Muhlmann? He was from Dusseldorf, but you never know.
Reply/Quote
My daughters have softball training down here in Texas.
Reply/Quote
I bent toward the gods of superstition and forced myself to watch the recaps of Super Bowls XVI and XXIII on Youtube. I never watch those. Every year when they show the old SB highlights, I skip those entirely. But a little while ago, in between working on some game food, I watched both of them to, I guess, exercise the old demons. We can't embrace the future until we've dealt with the past.

Now we're watching the Puppy Bowl. I was outvoted. Snoop Dogg was just in there for those that care about such things. With Martha Stewart. Been a looooong day....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:12 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Nah, don't put that shit in your lungs.

But an after-game celebratory cigar is fine.  Just don't inhale.

You kidding? I've got almost 50 years under my belt and I've only been cigarette free for a little over a week.. You think I'm gonna smoke a cigar and not inhale? Fat chance!  Hilarious I don't have no cigars, but do have one really short cigarette butt left out in the garage I've eyeballed at least as many times as there will be eyes watching the superbowl.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 04:26 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Wow, that's a terrible way to start the day! You're day is about to get better as you watch the Bengals win the Super Bowl!  Who Dey

Eh. Good exercise.

A win makes everything better.
Reply/Quote
I've been just chillin, eachin' chilli all day and watching some of old Wins from the '21 season on DVR - More specifically the stomp down on the Ravens and Steelers. I got all my other crap done yesterday so I could take it easy today
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:49 PM)grampahol Wrote: You kidding? I've got almost 50 years under my belt and I've only been cigarette free for a little over a week.. You think I'm gonna smoke a cigar and not inhale? Fat chance!  Hilarious I don't have no cigars, but do have one really short cigarette butt left out in the garage I've eyeballed at least as many times as there will be eyes watching the superbowl.. 

First week is the hardest.  Congratulations!
Reply/Quote
OK, update. It's 4:30 and I just woke up from a nice nap. A nap! I always took a nap before high school games. Then I kicked butt.

You think Matt Stafford took a nap? Hell no! He's worried about his first interception.

This game is in the bag.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Masturbate furiously.

Is this how Burrow feels after throwing 40 passes in a game?
Reply/Quote