Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac is no Kitchens
(09-23-2019, 11:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This stupid shit again? There’s been plenty of great coaches that are overweight. The guy in KC right now comes to mind.

Anyway...I agree with the OP. I like Taylor a lot better than Kitchens so far. With all the weapons the Browns have on offense it’s on him when they struggle since he’s calling the plays. I will say that their OL was also a problem last night though.
Yep, the overweight criticism is just tired and ignorant. Kitchens was 3 year QB starter for Alabama. You can't be lazy and accomplish that feat.

Also, the greatest NFL coach of all time certainly never looked like he missed a meal. As a matter of fact, a trophy named after him is given each year to the Super Bowl winner.

P.S. Dave Shula was skinny
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 02:30 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Yep, the overweight criticism is just tired and ignorant. Kitchens was 3 year QB starter for Alabama. You can't be lazy and accomplish that feat.

Also, the greatest NFL coach of all time certainly never looked like he missed a meal. As a matter of fact, a trophy named after him is given each year to the Super Bowl winner.

P.S. Dave Shula was skinny

His weight aside, Freddie Kitchens doesn't present himself well. I don't wanna hear about Belichick's hoodie either. That is also bad taste, but the guys earned it. All Kitchens has done was get something outta Duke Johnson, and be liked by that stupid blumpkin QB of theirs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They made the same mistake the Bengals made. They got rid of Zeitler!! Why I don't know but it's never smart to trade good Offensive lineman.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote