Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac mic'd up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ha - funny he asked Johnston(?) if he needs his shoes tied, too…
Didn’t remember Pryor’s name but knew he was from Wisconsin - make the team then I will learn your name!
Reply/Quote
He's pretty much repeating the same three things. I want the two minutes I wasted of my life back.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 08:30 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: He's pretty much repeating the same three things. I want the two minutes I wasted of my life back.

You could have gotten them back by not replying to this thread and typing out your message, yet you chose to.

Oh I liked it. It’s always cool to get insight into camp/games.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 08:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You could have gotten them back by not replying to this thread and typing out your message, yet you chose to.

Well you make a good point, except I type fast.
Reply/Quote
That's my son that he said looks like Chad Pennington.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2022, 08:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You could have gotten them back by not replying to this thread and typing out your message, yet you chose to.

(08-16-2022, 08:56 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Well you make a good point, except I type fast.

This is how all internet snarking should begin and end. Rep'd you both for being cool.
Reply/Quote
Stay out of the way ZT.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 02:03 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Stay out of the way ZT.

That's what Johnny Bench allegedly said to Sparky.  "Stay out of the way and we will make you famous."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote