Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac's contract
On the CBS pregame show, they just said he had 2 years left on his initial deal. That means he started off with a 5 year contract which is practically unheard of in the NFL, especially for a novice head coach. They also said that an extension is already in the works

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Win or lose (it’s gonna be a win), he’s about to get paid. He has some things to improve, but I think most are 100% on the train of watching him do that.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:20 PM)pally Wrote: On the CBS pregame show, they just said he had 2 years left on his initial deal.  That means he started off with a 5 year contract which is practically unheard of in the NFL, especially for a novice head coach.  They also said that an extension is already in the works

Shortly after he was hired, Dehner and Morrison did a detailed article about how the hire was viewed as a long term investment by the front office, and they realized they may have been getting in a little early on him and knew there could be a learning curve and some initial rough times.
Reply/Quote
Just back up the truck. We may be seeing a young coach paving a road to the HOF. Yes,I know it's premature but, look at other great coaches and, at his age, he is far ahead of maturity/success in the NFL. Plus, I wish this for my own selfishness as a fan.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor is THE MAN.... Lou Anarumo is THE MAN. Jackpot Joey is a man amongst men.
Reply/Quote
Brilliant!
Reply/Quote
PAY THE MAN HOLY SHIT WE DID IT
Reply/Quote
Dang you Zac, we keeping you. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
We will never know if ZT is ever good because of the Burrow effect. I can't imagine ZT not being here Burrow's entire career.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:20 PM)pally Wrote: On the CBS pregame show, they just said he had 2 years left on his initial deal. That means he started off with a 5 year contract which is practically unheard of in the NFL, especially for a novice head coach. They also said that an extension is already in the works

I believe I told people back in a thread mid season he wasn’t a lame duck coach…per a source I had.
Reply/Quote
You can’t deny that these guys know how to make half time adjustments though. I’ve never seen a team so consistently night and day between halves. If we can improve the o-line and play a little better at the start we’d be so strong.
Reply/Quote
Pay the man. He looks like being the man we always wanted, growing into the role nicely and everyone in the building seems to love him.
I’ll always thank Marv for dragging us out of mediocrity but he always froze in January. ZT is fluid in January and his half time adjustments are becoming legendary. Best 3rd quarter team going around.
Reply/Quote
Pay the man
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Pay the man

yeah, he did what Marvin Lewis never could do.
Reply/Quote
Zac has earned whatever extension is coming his way.

[Image: plumleemoneygun.gif]
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor.... one of the best coaches in franchise history...... called it!!! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Contract? Maybe a lifetime one.

He’s one win away from getting a statue in front of PBS.
Someday you will drive on Zac Taylor Way to get the stadium.
Reply/Quote
Pay the man.
Reply/Quote
Damn It!! We'll never be able to fire this man
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Zac Taylor.... one of the best coaches in franchise history...... called it!!! Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

You were absolutely a pro Zac Taylor poster and I thought you were a crazy dude. I'm happy you get a victory lap and more!
Reply/Quote