Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac's post game shot
He basically apologized to the people who had to scramble and get the Atlanta deal up and running. "We just keep ruining it for them" Tell them F You without saying F You!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
"Better send those refunds!"

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was such a slap in the face to us!
Reply/Quote
That was funny.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He basically apologized to the people who had to scramble and get the Atlanta deal up and running. "We just keep ruining it for them"   Tell them F You without saying F You!!! Hilarious

Whatever it takes.  They are running it back against all odds and this time they are going to bring it home!
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 10:13 PM)pally Wrote:

New nickname “Smack” Taylor
Reply/Quote

I love it.

He's acting deadpan serios, apologizing, then at the very end says "I'm sorry" with a Shit eating grin/smirk on his face.

LOVE IT
Reply/Quote
C'mon..you don't feel sorry for the Atlanta hospitality industry?  Now what are they gonna do with all that extra booze they can't sell? Time to go to Atlanta for happy hour this year..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It's time (way overdue) the city and fans start to fully appreciate him.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He basically apologized to the people who had to scramble and get the Atlanta deal up and running. "We just keep ruining it for them"   Tell them F You without saying F You!!! Hilarious

Yep, loved it. Even Zac's starting to show a little swagger. LOL
Reply/Quote
Zac all but said " Sorry, not sorry!"
Reply/Quote

It's fantastic. Just fantastic. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote