Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac today on Ted Karras
“I think when Ted talks in his sleep at night he talks about fronts, front identifications, front remikes I just love it it’s the best.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Dude, eats, drinks and even sleeps football lol
Reply/Quote
I just hope that he and the other 1st teamers got enough time and reps together to make a fair showing on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Becoming Captain on this Bengals squad says a lot about the great teammate he already has become.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I just hope that he and the other 1st teamers got enough time and reps together to make a fair showing on Sunday.

Worried somewhat as well but keep telling myself that the coaches and players know this and put in extra work.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 08:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Becoming Captain on this Bengals squad says a lot about the great teammate he already has become.

Reply/Quote
Even if Karras winds up being a bust for us, the guy is going to be a coach at some point. His interviews on all of the Bengals podcasts I've listened to have shown that he has a high football IQ.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 01:52 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Even if Karras winds up being a bust for us, the guy is going to be a coach at some point. His interviews on all of the Bengals podcasts I've listened to have shown that he has a high football IQ.

Another coach’s kid and 3rd generation NFL player. Trey Hopkins is a smart dude but from everything we’re hearing, Ted’s football IQ is off the chart. Combine that with Joe’s and we have a potentially lethal QB/C combo.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Both Karras and Cappa blocked for Brady, so they know what is expected with Burrow, which is nothing short of excellence.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude, eats, drinks and even sleeps football lol

better than eating Glass i think
Reply/Quote
I think this kind of thing is where grades and even stats don’t tell the whole story. Especially for positions like centre, QB etc.

You don’t know how many times having a player like Karras calling the line, making adjustments, assignments etc could affect the successs of the line as a whole. Hopkins had periods where he played to similar level to karras grades but I don’t think he ever struck me as having this level of football knowledge which could stabilise and bring the performance up of those around him. Especially any rookies and the fact we have new starters
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 01:20 PM)gman657 Wrote: I think this kind of thing is where grades and even stats don’t tell the whole story. Especially for positions like centre, QB etc.

You don’t know how many times having a player like Karras calling the line, making adjustments, assignments etc could affect the successs of the line as a whole. Hopkins had periods where he played to similar level to karras grades but I don’t think he ever struck me as having this level of football knowledge which could stabilise and bring the performance up of those around him. Especially any rookies and the fact we have new starters

Its why Cook was pretty good for Us for a few years.. Was a smart player.
Reply/Quote