• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac when asked about Larry O return

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He aint coming back.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 11:32 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He aint coming back.

I don't think so either, but I like the fact that the staff has stayed in touch with him, and offering support. Things like that will go a long way with potential FAs in the future, plus it's the right thing to do.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love Larry as a player.  One of the top 3Ts in the league.  Numbers prove it.

But we need to spread around the wealth a little bit.  On D-line we already have Hendrickson ($15 million avg), Reader ($13.25), Hubbard ($10) and Hill ($10).. Can't be paying 5 d-linemen over $10 million each.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love Larry as a player.  One of the top #Ts in the league.  Numbers prove it.

But we need to spread around the wealth a little bit.  On D-line we already have Hendrickson ($15 million avg), Reader ($13.25), Hubbard ($10) and Hill ($10).. Can't be paying 5 d-linemen over $10 million each.

At this point I think he will end up on something like a 1.5 Million base with an earn out around 2.5-3 million total. If we get to training camp and the draft doesn't fall where a 3T makes sense then I think the deal I mention would be in play but I don't think anyone moves on him until after the draft at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love Larry as a player.  One of the top #Ts in the league.  Numbers prove it.

Agree but no way will he get the kind of $$ he would have as a FA.
Reply/Quote
Said as much as if you had just not made a post about it lol
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 11:32 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He aint coming back.

Thought he would be before this. But I think your are right after this Weezy. Oh well, we can Draft a DT early.

Good draft for DT's.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't sound like he's real high on him. Like au says perhaps after the draft ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 05:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Doesn't sound like he's real high on him. Like au says perhaps after the draft ?

If they do plan on re-signing him, they aren't going to tip their hand.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 07:50 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If they do plan on re-signing him, they aren't going to tip their hand.

True.
Reply/Quote