Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Galifianakis Interviews Hillary
If you need relief from all of the drama of the Presidential Race, take some time to watch Zach Galifianakis interview Hillary Clinton.

No complications and just straight to the points.

ThumbsUp
Had it's moments - ZG is always funny.

But I thought it did absolutely nothing to make Hillary seem more likeable, personable or "un-stiff". Just reinforces how fake she is - Obama was so much more natural (not that comparing him to most politicians is fair).
--------------------------------------------------------

(09-23-2016, 10:10 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Had it's moments - ZG is always funny.

But I thought it did absolutely nothing to make Hillary seem more likeable, personable or "un-stiff".  Just reinforces how fake she is - Obama was so much more natural (not that comparing him to most politicians is fair).

She takes a lot of crap for being measured, but I don't blame her her fault her for that.  If every phrase is being dissected you should be careful how you speak.

Which is why Trump doesn't want fact checkers.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I can't wait to see Trump melt down once they get into the nitty gritty of talking policy. Wonder what the over/under will be in contradictions of himself within the debate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
That was good for a laugh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-23-2016, 10:10 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Had it's moments - ZG is always funny.

But I thought it did absolutely nothing to make Hillary seem more likeable, personable or "un-stiff".  Just reinforces how fake she is - Obama was so much more natural (not that comparing him to most politicians is fair).

She was so bad in it that I didn't think it was real until I saw these replies and had to check it!  I thought it was one of those where they take a person's interview from a serious interview and have a person ask dumb questions so it sounds like the person is responding to their questions!

Hillary is a joke!
(09-23-2016, 11:59 PM)treee Wrote: I can't wait to see Trump melt down once they get into the nitty gritty of talking policy. Wonder what the over/under will be in contradictions of himself within the debate.

That's one of those math problems where the limit can't be calculated because it is so instantaneous it can't be measured.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Poor decision, by Hillary and her advisors.
There is nothing to gain by allowing it.
If it were the likes of The Daily Show, then maybe.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk