Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye PreSeason
Well, PreSeason, I just want to say Goodbye. I hate You very much and if you had testicles, I would kick you right in those testicles. I hate PreSeason football. I like seeing the guys sure, but I do not like seeing PreSeason lasting for a month. Go Bite it PreSeason Go Bite it..
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 05:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well, PreSeason, I just want to say Goodbye.  I hate You very much and if you had testicles, I would kick you right in those testicles.  I hate PreSeason football.  I like seeing the guys sure, but I do not like seeing PreSeason lasting for a month.  Go Bite it PreSeason Go Bite it..

I found out just this year that if you don't give a f*** during preseason it goes by a LOT faster.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 06:58 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I found out just this year that if you don't give a f*** during preseason it goes by a LOT faster.

Most def.  I honestly try to ignore it and check on injuries etc..
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 08:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Most def.  I honestly try to ignore it and check on injuries etc..

The last preseason game is the worst.  Absolutely meaningless.  Before the Bengals scored the late touchdown I figured Marvin would go for it on 4th down rather than kicking the field goal to tie.  Either you win it or lose it right there, no need to go more than 60 minutes.  As it turned out it didn't matter.

But to your point, preseason blows big time, what a waste.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish preseason was 6 weeks long!!! I love the suspense before the season!!

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 05:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well, PreSeason, I just want to say Goodbye.  I hate You very much and if you had testicles, I would kick you right in those testicles.  I hate PreSeason football.  I like seeing the guys sure, but I do not like seeing PreSeason lasting for a month.  Go Bite it PreSeason Go Bite it..

I think I'm gonna be selling one of my testicles soon.  Did you know you can get $35,000 out of one of those babies?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was sitting at the stadium last night because I'm a sucker season ticket holder, and at one point I just turned to my friend and said, "This is the most boring uninspiring football I have ever witnessed." There were no disagreements. Thank God we get the real thing next week!
Reply/Quote
While there have been a lot of injuries, I'm just glad none of the critical starters have had a significant injury.

With the fourth preseason game being practically worthless (everyone knows the roster is pretty much determined before this game) and the starters playing less than a half now in the third preseason game (used to be between halfway or all of third quarter), I'd like to see preseason reduced to two games.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Hasta La Vista Baby !

Bring on the real deal !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I might be wrong but didn't we lose more guys to injury in practice?

I hate practice.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 09:47 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I think I'm gonna be selling one of my testicles soon.  Did you know you can get $35,000 out of one of those babies?

Crap is this true?  I would seriously do this I mean do they pay for the surgery or how does this work!

BEEN A While GET HIM A BODY BAG YEAAAAAH!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 01:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hasta La Vista Baby !

Bring on the real deal !

BRING ON THE REAL DEAL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 09:48 AM)NKYRob Wrote: I was sitting at the stadium last night because I'm a sucker season ticket holder, and at one point I just turned to my friend and said, "This is the most boring uninspiring football I have ever witnessed." There were no disagreements.  Thank God we get the real thing next week!

I miss their practice in GT, I like going to the Stadium practice..  But yeah I think you are right it is uninspiring to say the least pal. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 02:59 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I might be wrong but didn't we lose more guys to injury in practice?

I hate practice.
I love watching them practice.. more so than preseasoncrapz.  You get to touch them.  Yeah touch em.  :heart:  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 11:22 AM)ochocincos Wrote: While there have been a lot of injuries, I'm just glad none of the critical starters have had a significant injury.

With the fourth preseason game being practically worthless (everyone knows the roster is pretty much determined before this game) and the starters playing less than a half now in the third preseason game (used to be between halfway or all of third quarter), I'd like to see preseason reduced to two games.

I too  am ho-hum about preseason. But, do the games give the coaches more of an opportunity to evaluate keepers, or are their minds made up already? If the latter, then screw the NFL and cut back the number of PS games.
Reply/Quote