Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Giants Game can still be Won By Bengals
(11-28-2020, 12:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd prefer Jonah, moving Adeniji to the LT spot.

Not sure what you mean there, as he played last week.  There is no reason to think he wouldn't be active this week.

On the bright side of everything, maybe this is the point that Taylor learns to lean on the running game to keep the defense honest and slow up the pass rush.

Well right now up until his injury, Hart is playing better than anyone else at RT, so Hart will get his spot back.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 12:22 PM)jason Wrote: To each their own, but I can't get behind this. This team knows nothing outside of AJ Green and Geno ( who isn't even around) knows nothing but losing. They need to learn to win games regardless of who is out there. We're picking in the top 10 regardless. We'll get an impact draft pick if we're smart.

Are they gonna win tomorrow though? Probably not.

I’d point out all the FA’s we brought in are used to winning, but most of them aren’t playing either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Giants have their own issues, not much of a Running Game and thin at WR so no doubt we still have a chance in this game.. we were struggling of late scoring even with Burrow so will come down to our defensive forcing turnovers. I also think they will come out with some fire after all the crap they probably have heard about the team this week and the idea of tanking is not going to happen..

A coin flip Win or Loss
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals can beat the Giants. They just need their QB room to break out with 'Rona like the Broncos

I am confident the Bengals can beat a QB-less Giants.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote