Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zack Taylor getting destroyed in the media
Anyone that wants to see Zack get shit all over, like me just put on ESPN.. Rex Ryan just shredded him. It's everything we have been saying too.. You dont dropback a rookie none of the less, one behind this POS line 50- 60 times. Ridiculous.. This guy has to and I mean right now has to go... His presser was disgusting..
Reply/Quote
I love it , destroy this entire franchise
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:32 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: I love it , destroy this entire franchise

We had 1 maybe 2 ***** things to be excited about(Tee) and Taylor and this shitty organization took it from us.. ESPN has been trashing the whole organization all morning...
Reply/Quote
Same guys were praising Burrow's rookie records and his ability to keep us in close games.

Neither one of those would have happened if Taylor did not let him throw the ball so much.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:32 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone that wants to see Zack get shit all over, like me just put on ESPN.. Rex Ryan just shredded him. It's everything we have been saying too.. You dont dropback a rookie none of the less, one behind this POS line 50- 60 times. Ridiculous.. This guy has to and I mean right now has to go... His presser was disgusting..

Rex Ryan, of all people.  He doesn't seem to have even 1% of the class that Zac does.  

But why is the media ignoring that the play didn't happen on a free rusher or an error on our part, but simply a freak thing that happens?  I'll tell ya why, it's popular opinion and that's what they spew.  The truth is just a byproduct that's completely unnecessary, no different than political stations.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:47 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Rex Ryan, of all people.  He doesn't seem to have even 1% of the class that Zac does.  

But why is the media ignoring that the play didn't happen on a free rusher or an error on our part, but simply a freak thing that happens?  I'll tell ya why, it's popular opinion and that's what they spew.  The truth is just a byproduct that's completely unnecessary, no different than political stations.  

But he did manage to take Mark Sanchez to 2 AFC Championships.

Butt Fumbler under Ryan won 4 more playoff games than the Bengals have in 30 years.

Class doesn't mean shit if you're 4-21-1.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same guys were praising Burrow's rookie records and his ability to keep us in close games.

Neither one of those would have happened if Taylor did not let him throw the ball so much.

I agree 100% Fred... The biggest thing that pisses me off is Zack taylor says in his presser "I'm not sorry for anything" What a scumbag this guy is. We as Bengals fans had 1 major thing to be excited about and you destroyed it.. There isn't 1 expert that isnt SHITTING all over Taylor today.. I hope it keeps up. Hopefully it gets him fired... This dude managed to suck way worst than David Fn Shula...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: But he did manage to take Mark Sanchez to 2 AFC Championships.

Butt Fumbler under Ryan won 4 more playoff games than the Bengals have in 30 years.

Class doesn't mean shit if you're 4-21-1.

It does to me.  I'm willing to wait to do things the right way and am proud to stand behind the type of organization Zac's building.  

I don't love the W-L record at all, it's a tough pill to swallow.  But I think if we're smart enough to keep Zac and not listen to all the external noise out there, I think next year will look awful good.  D would/should be back hhealthy, younger guys on both O and D coming in with more experience, there's a lot to be anxious about.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same guys were praising Burrow's rookie records and his ability to keep us in close games.

Neither can happen with a shredded knee either 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:55 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: It does to me.  I'm willing to wait to do things the right way and am proud to stand behind the type of organization Zac's building.  

I don't love the W-L record at all, it's a tough pill to swallow.  But I think if we're smart enough to keep Zac and not listen to all the external noise out there, I think next year will look awful good.  D would/should be back hhealthy, younger guys on both O and D coming in with more experience, there's a lot to be anxious about.  

You are nuts.  This guy just destroyed the only great player we have and has 4 wins.. What in Gods name would make you come to that conclusion? You can't be serious..
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:53 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree 100% Fred... The biggest thing that pisses me off is Zack taylor says in his presser "I'm not sorry for anything" What a scumbag this guy is. We as Bengals fans had 1 major thing to be excited about and you destroyed it.. There isn't 1 expert that isnt SHITTING all over Taylor today.. I hope it keeps up. Hopefully it gets him fired... This dude managed to suck way worst than David Fn Shula...

We have to realize that Zac cannot say all the things he likely wants to say.  I think what he's trying to really do is say that they made the best decision to try and win football games.  Folks are quick to point to his record and the clear missing thing is Wins.  Well, if you want more wins, you play Burrow and sadly you throw more with the team as it's currently built.  

This offseason, there'll be some changes in OL, we know it's coming.  That'll likely ease peoples minds.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:54 PM)Tony Wrote: So ***** what!? They werent playing the best D line in football watching him get his helmet ripped off and killed and kept dropping him back... It was beyond stupid... No one was praising him either.  I dont know what the **** you were watching. They all kept saying they were putting to much on him and this could happen. Guess what? It ***** did.. So no.. You stop it..

I don't know what you're listening to, but until the injury all I heard commentators saying about it was how great a job Taylor and Pitcher were doing with Burrow. Revisionist history on their parts if they are saying anything other than that now.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:58 PM)Tony Wrote: You are nuts.  This guy just destroyed the only great player we have and has 4 wins.. What in Gods name would make you come to that conclusion? You can't be serious..

He didn't destroy anything.  A player got injured on a freak play, which absolutely happens in football.  it wasn't malicious, it wasn't due to OL negligence, Burrow wasn't even sacked all game.  It's with that in mind that I think most of you folks can't be serious.  I do completely understand the shell-shock of what we all just experienced, which I think does in fact justify some of these crazy claims, but in the end they're still crazy!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:56 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Neither can happen with a shredded knee either 

QBs get injured all the time.  Unless Zac was playing Joe with a pre-existing injury it had nothing to do with the Bengals failing Joe Burrow.

Even Tom Brady missed a season under Bill Belichick.  Shit happens when you play football.
Reply/Quote
If Taylor had announced earlier in the year that he was not going to let Burrow throw the ball enough to keep us in close games all of your heads would have exploded.
Reply/Quote
They're just going to enjoy kicking our team while it's down. We have been the go-to team when media outlets want to trash on a team. It's a bad situation we have here in Cincy, and in our fanbase. Yet, while everyone is busy pointing fingers and making blame, Taylor will continue to try and make the team better and keep his focus on the team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Taylor had announced earlier in the year that he was not going to let Burrow throw the ball enough to keep us in close games all of your heads would have exploded.

100% agree, Fred.  I'd be calling for Taylor's head, as well.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:55 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: It does to me.  I'm willing to wait to do things the right way and am proud to stand behind the type of organization Zac's building.  

anx·ious - adjective

experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

I'd say anxious is the way to look at Burrow going into 2021 with a 4-27-1 HC, yes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our previous two QBs went to multiple Pro Bowls and multiple playoff games with the Bengals yet these same media assholes claimed Cincinnati would ruin any good QB that came here.

That story was 100% bullshit, but now they get to act like they were right.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know what you're listening to, but until the injury all I heard commentators saying about it was how great a job Taylor and Pitcher were doing with Burrow. Revisionist history on their parts if they are saying anything other than that now.

I watch everything.. NFL is all I do when not working for with family. Since day 1 they said this is sketchy to start him right out of the gate and they feared him getting hurt with this O line.. Guess what happened??
Reply/Quote