Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zampese: We can't wait on 85
“I can’t wait,” Zampese said. “It’s just another piece. I want him in there healthy and as we know him. “

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-hoping-Eifert-gets-green-light-in-red-zone/ba71beed-f5f9-4c38-be60-fc4a54472e08

It's literally like peeling back an union. Just IR him already, damn.

Get rdy for disappointment boys.
Reply/Quote
Get ready for disappointment?? I've been following the Bengals for 40 years, I'm pretty used to it, by now..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
“If he doesn’t come back right away we are going to get better regardless, said Ken Zampese Monday, the Bengals’ first-year offensive coordinator juggling the new targets.   “These will be the same guys doing it over and over again. We’ll be better with the group we have. And when we get him back in the mix he’ll add whatever he ends up adding to us.” 

Uh.  What?  

Hey Hobson, on a scale of 1-10 how bombed was Zampese when he mumbled that into the recorder?
Reply/Quote
Always confidence inspiring.

Came into this season not expecting anything from him, though. Best way to go about it. I'll believe he'll be back after he's already taken a snap in a game. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:29 PM)JumboTron Wrote: “If he doesn’t come back right away we are going to get better regardless, said Ken Zampese Monday, the Bengals’ first-year offensive coordinator juggling the new targets.   “These will be the same guys doing it over and over again. We’ll be better with the group we have. And when we get him back in the mix he’ll add whatever he ends up adding to us.” 

Uh.  What?  

Hey Hobson, on a scale of 1-10 how bombed was Zampese when he mumbled that into the recorder?

That's how Zampese answers every question. As I said in some old "ask Owsklcddadfkhd;a" thread.

Is Zamp like Belichick or just borderline ********? I'm leaning toward the latter now. I don't think he is hiding things, other than the fact he doesn't know as much as he should. JMO
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:08 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: “I can’t wait,” Zampese said. “It’s just another piece. I want him in there healthy and as we know him. “

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-hoping-Eifert-gets-green-light-in-red-zone/ba71beed-f5f9-4c38-be60-fc4a54472e08

He said I can't wait. Not we can't wait. He's pumped like a kid that "can't wait until Christmas". The rest of the quotes are coach speak because he had no impact on the first quarter of games and that everyone else will have to improve regardless of the return of 85.
Reply/Quote
He's just going to get hurt again anyway. Bless his heart.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:08 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: “I can’t wait,” Zampese said. “It’s just another piece. I want him in there healthy and as we know him. “

The king of useless and redundant threads...

...starts the granddaddy of all useless and redundant threads.

Can't you read properly?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The king of useless and redundant threads...

...starts the granddaddy of all useless and redundant threads.

Can't you read properly?

Can you?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Can you?

"I can't wait."

"I can't wait on."

Do you know what they pertain to?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Can you?

You are the one who read an article about Eifert returning soon and said this.  .  .  

(10-04-2016, 08:08 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote:  Just IR him already, damn.

Get ready for disappointment boys.

Seriously, there is not a single mention about Eifert having any setbacks at all.

You fail at reading comprehension.
Reply/Quote
BTW, random, but reading this thread over and over, I have the song by Nu Shooz stuck in my head... Whatever Whatever
Reply/Quote
Bengals Offense is "averaging" 20 points a game. Thats really good for an NFL team. Our defense is allowing too many points.

The best teams right now arent allowing many points. The Browns would be undefeated if their defense could stop a team.

Top teams Defenses arent allowing anything.
Reply/Quote
I hope it helps, because if this continues, I will be saying "I can't wait on the return of Brat". Lol not really but you get the point.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are the one who read an article about Eifert returning soon and said this.  .  .  

Seriously, there is not a single mention about Eifert having any setbacks at all.

I'm not arguing pedantics with you tonight Fred.

Bet that he doesn't play by week 10. That is all.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 12:24 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Bet that he doesn't play by week 10. That is all.

I propose a sig bet that you are wrong.

If he plays before week 10 then I get to control what your signature is for a month.

Your trolling is getting pretty lame.  This will make it more fun.
Reply/Quote
Good thing.

Geoff Hobson ‏@GeoffHobsonCin · 5m5 minutes ago

No sign of Eifert early on practice or rehab field

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
OP has got a woody for Eifert or an obsession anyhow.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are the one who read an article about Eifert returning soon and said this.  .  .  

Spoke too soon.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I propose a sig bet that you are wrong.

If he plays before week 10 then I get to control what your signature is for a month.

Your trolling is getting pretty lame.  This will make it more fun.

iT;S A BET.

When I win, change your name to BreaddyDenny.
Reply/Quote