Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Gonzalez
This guy is the kind of kicker we haven't had he in his collge career from 50 plus he's 16 for 24 he was 6 for 9 this season including a 59 yarder with plenty to spare this kid has a strong leg and he's very accurate wouldn't mind taking him in round 4
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 12:09 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: This guy is the kind of kicker we haven't had he in his collge career from 50 plus he's 16 for 24 he was 6 for 9 this season including a 59 yarder with plenty to spare this kid has a strong leg and he's very accurate wouldn't mind taking him in round 4

I've been looking into Gonzalez since he broke Hopkins' college career FGs made record. Once I saw how many 50+ yards he's hit and the fact he hit a 59 yarder, I was sold.
I'd be willing to use a 5th rounder at the earliest on him, but would prefer one of the 6th rounders instead.
I think teams will have seen from TB's selection of Aguayo that investing early in a K just isn't worth it and Zane will be available in the later rounds.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is the guy best kicker coming out this year and we definitely need to target him in the 5th.
Reply/Quote
If we draft a kicker, then hes going to be our kicker. I cant see us drafting a kicker in the 5th or 6th rounds then letting him go.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd be onboard with getting Zane. A 6th should be fine. Have a backup plan in case some other team spends a crazy high draft pick on him (it happens).

The reality is that there are many kickers who will be available and it is tough to predict who will be the next Justin Tucker and who will be the next (insert Kicker bust here).

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 09:47 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I'd be onboard with getting Zane. A 6th should be fine. Have a backup plan in case some other team spends a crazy high draft pick on him (it happens).

The reality is that there are many kickers who will be available and it is tough to predict who will be the next Justin Tucker and who will be the next (insert Kicker bust here).

Definitely true but I wouldn't mind taking a chance on this guy,his leg strength and how accurate he was in his college career is very intriguing the 59 yarder was at altitude but it was against a strong wind and he had plenty to spare 
Reply/Quote
Would be for drafting this guy in the 5th or 6th round.
Reply/Quote
I'm in.

Reply/Quote