Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke?!
What do you do with Zeke?! I have two drafts in the next three days and I have the sixth pick in one, so do I take him in the first or second if he falls?!

Does that new appeal let him play the entire season? Will he play most of it and then have to miss games at the end, which would be the playoffs in fantasy football?!

What would you do?!
Reply/Quote
I took him in the 3rd. I had pick #7. My RB is pretty weak though.

I had to grab guys i didn't want to because of it.

B Powell
R Kelley
T West
T Rawls
and Zeke.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:02 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: I took him in the 3rd. I had pick #7. My RB is pretty weak though.

I had to grab guys i didn't want to because of it.

B Powell
R Kelley
T West
T Rawls
and Zeke.

If he lasts to my pick in the third then hell yeah I'm for sure taking him.
Reply/Quote
My wife got him in the 2nd with the 4th pick. She auto drafted if that helps. You're probably right on that bubble of getting him in the second.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I passed on Zeke. There are other good running backs. It's about points. You get 0 when he sits the bench.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
He may not make it to the second anymore!

It might require a first to get him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looking better and better that I was able to get him in the third lol
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 08:48 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Looking better and better that I was able to get him in the third lol

Yep! I am happy I got him at the end of the second, but it was a 1 keeper. So in reality it was like the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 10:04 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Yep! I am happy I got him at the end of the second, but it was a 1 keeper.  So in reality it was like the 3rd.

Got him at 14 (FOURTEEN!) in my league that's most important after getting Mike Evans in the first!

Now he's (probably) going to play the entire season!

I'm loving my team!  

I also have Winston, which should be HUGE paired with Evans!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 10:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Got him at 14 (FOURTEEN!) in my league that's most important after getting Mike Evans in the first!

Now he's (probably) going to play the entire season!

I'm loving my team!  

I also have Winston, which should be HUGE paired with Evans!

Nobody loves a bragging cripple!  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 11:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nobody loves a bragging cripple!  Smirk

NONSENSE! EVERYONE LOVES A BRAGGING CRIPPLE!

My few best friends in the league love it and play along just because of how much it pisses off some of the other people in the league, specifically this one that hasn't won a title since the league started in 2001!
Reply/Quote