Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim is coming home
(06-17-2016, 02:45 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I don't suppose we could get away with a Parent Trap situation and swap Lewis and Zimmer right under Minnesota's nose.

they would know whats up the moment zimmer giggled
Reply/Quote
I think they would know the switch the first time Lewis threw the challenge flag on an obvious play.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 04:41 PM)Lewdog Wrote: I do think Zampese has gotten some looks.  Didn't he interview for a few positions elsewhere?  It helps that he is related to Don Coryell.

He got a couple of interviews for OC while Brat was still here. Then we didn't hear anything about him until this offseason.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 01:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who else has been mentioned as "the next HC" during Marvin's run?

I recall Zimmer, Hue, and Vance Joseph, specifically.

I don't think anyone was clamoring for Vance... Maybe people who are staunch Marvin haters were, but I don't think anyone who had a clue was calling for Vance to get the job.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Zim is very lovef by most of us. He gave us a future.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zim is very lovef by most of us. He gave us a future.

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2016, 08:05 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Zim is very lovef by most of us. He gave us a future.

[Image: 113804]
Reply/Quote