Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer back to Cincinnati?
(07-26-2022, 04:17 AM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm cool with anybody named Zimmer coaching football around here

Even Hans Zimmer?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How can you post a picture like that and then say "No comment".

This social media bullshit is getting silly.

I totally agree with this take. I guess it's why I avoid social media and still enjoy old school forums.
Reply/Quote
Nothing has ever been formally announced but Dan Hoard confirms Adam Zimmer, a lifetime defense coach, is with the team as a OFFENSE consultant

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Him consulting on offense is an interesting perspective that could be beneficial to Zac.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
i wish mike zimmer would be back with bengals. love his old school no nonsense ways.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 06:27 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i wish mike zimmer would be back with bengals. love his old school no nonsense ways.

Do you also love his model gf posting topless pics online? LOL

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Do you also love his model gf posting topless pics online? LOL

what
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:48 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: what

Use your google machine.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Use your google machine.

if its something nasty i'm not looking it up
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:56 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: if its something nasty i'm not looking it up

It's ok, I had no problem looking this up but was very disappointed. She is not wearing a top but nothing is really even close to showing. 

Now her bikini pics are much nicer and have to say Zim is doing well. 

That is the first time Ive seen her but will say that, 

she is hot ! 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It's ok, I had no problem looking this up but was very disappointed. She is not wearing a top but nothing is really even close to showing. 

Now her bikini pics are much nicer and have to say Zim is doing well. 

That is the first time Ive seen her but will say that, 

she is hot ! 

i'm happily married for 42 years. dont really need to be looking at other women that way. are they engaged?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:24 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i'm happily married for 42 years. dont really need to be looking at other women that way. are they engaged?

Understand and have no idea, really liked Zimmer a lot but only followed him for a couple of years after his departure from the Bengals. 

But do remember his wife died in 09, so not sure if he wishes to marry again or not.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 06:26 PM)pally Wrote: Nothing has ever been formally announced but Dan Hoard confirms Adam Zimmer, a lifetime defense coach, is with the team as a OFFENSE consultant

(07-31-2022, 06:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: Him consulting on offense is an interesting perspective that could be beneficial to Zac.

Makes me wonder if Adam is just trying something for a year and then hoping to land something bigger the following year. Reminds me of Hue back in 2012. Returned here as an assistant DB coach, despite never coaching defense, and asst. ST coach. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 01:54 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Makes me wonder if Adam is just trying something for a year and then hoping to land something bigger the following year. Reminds me of Hue back in 2012. Returned here as an assistant DB coach, despite never coaching defense, and asst. ST coach. 

Zimmer Jr. could be the future defensive coordinator in waiting incase Lou Anarumo gets a Head Coaching job and possibly takes Bettcher with him to be his defensive coordinator.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This tells me that Mike Zimmer is near the end in Minnesota.

This will be is ninth season as head coach and he has had a losing record the last two seasons.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 07:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This tells me that Mike Zimmer is near the end in Minnesota.

This will be is ninth season as head coach and he has had a losing record the last two seasons.

Mike Zimmer was fired earlier this year…
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 07:58 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Mike Zimmer was fired earlier this year…

See.  I was right.

DERP
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Do you also love his model gf posting topless pics online? LOL

Looked it up and I do...... Cool Cool Cool

Seriously, she's a model and you can see less than if she was in a tight t-shirt. Is this really a deal for people? What are you....Puritan?  Hilarious There's zero nudity in that picture....

[Image: 100520-zimmer-index.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:24 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i'm happily married for 42 years. dont really need to be looking at other women that way. are they engaged?

It doesn't matter where or how you build an appetite, as long as you go home to eat....

She'll appreciate you starving and ready to eat versus you eating because it's just the regular scheduled dinner time.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2022, 08:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Looked it up and I do...... Cool Cool Cool

Seriously, she's a model and you can see less than if she was in a tight t-shirt. Is this really a deal for people? What are you....Puritan?  Hilarious There's zero nudity in that picture....

[Image: 100520-zimmer-index.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]

Well, buddy was bothered by a fully clothed gif of John Travolta and JLC, so…

Reply/Quote