Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones probably not on Miami's radar
Miami just traded for Byron Maxwell and Kiko Alonzo .  

Probably puts them out of the corner derby

One less former Bengal coach out of the mix.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Miami just traded for Byron Maxwell and Kiko Alonzo .  

Makes me happy to (probably) mark another team another team off the list of teams that could draw him away.

I want him back for a shut-down corner, as well as what he does for us in the return game.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Miami just traded for Byron Maxwell and Kiko Alonzo .  

I thought both their corners were bad and they needed two.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:08 PM)McC Wrote: I thought both their corners were bad and they needed two.

Na they needed one for sure. Maybe a young corner in the draft. I doubt they go after another older guy. They already have grimes
Reply/Quote
They are cutting grimes as well. Not sure this takes Adam off their list; anyways Dallas will wants him back just as much as we want him back.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na they needed one for sure.    Maybe a young corner in the draft.   I doubt they go after another older guy.   They already have grimes

Miami plans on releasing Grimes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Miami plans on releasing Grimes.

Well then... That's what I get for being on vacation the past week lol
Reply/Quote
I don't think they solved any of their CB problems with this trade...  Maxwell is garbage.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well then... That's what I get for being on vacation the past week lol

One of us shoulda broke into your house last week. Smirk
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
dallas is going to over pay for him. they dont want to pay Brandon Carr anymore
Reply/Quote
I think everyone is on Miami's radar atm. They appear to be the NEW Washington Redskins...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 06:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Miami plans on releasing Grimes.

Why? I remember him being like a 95 overall CB in Madden 15 lol. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote