Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-19-2016, 03:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm sure you have. That means it shouldn't be too hard to find again.

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.

Great then let me know when you find it.... 
(05-19-2016, 03:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great then let me know when you find it.... 

Kind of where I thought you'd go with this.

I mean, nevermind the fact that I've already researched your nonsense claim and found zero validity for it. But I figured you'd have the decency to at the very least backup your own claim. I really should've known better from you.

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Kind of where I thought you'd go with this.

I mean, nevermind the fact that I've already researched your nonsense claim and found zero validity for it. But I figured you'd have the decency to at the very least backup your own claim. I really should've known better from you.

It's been backup numerous times.   I can't help if you have ignored her exact words.    Just because you don't like what she said doesn't mean that she didn't know what was going through his mind.    

Hate to burst your bubble but black people on the whole are anti gay and fear being raped by a man.   Lets also not forget she is basically a moron so her intelligence is low to begin with...    Putting her anywhere was a disaster.   Which is probably why Florida people never wanted to try the case. 
(05-19-2016, 03:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's been backup numerous times.   I can't help if you have ignored her exact words.    Just because you don't like what she said doesn't mean that she didn't know what was going through his mind.    

Hate to burst your bubble but black people on the whole are anti gay and fear being raped by a man.   Lets also not forget she is basically a moron so her intelligence is low to begin with...    Putting her anywhere was a disaster.   Which is probably why Florida people never wanted to try the case. 

It has nothing to do with her exact words - especially since her exact words in no way show that she was pushing Trayvon into thinking he was about to have surprise butt sex.

It's not a 'black people are afraid of anal rape' scenario here. I'm willing to bet 100% of everyone is afraid of anal rape - gender or race is unimportant when discussing who wants to be raped. That's kind of the idea of rape - it's forced on an unwilling person.

Face it - she never said it and you gathered it from more of your pulling nonsense out of thin air or taking something she said and making some counterintuitive connection between it and some long standing and incorrect thoughts you've already accepted as reality.

The only thing she's said is she 'heard fear in his (Trayvon's) voice'. That's a direct quote taken from the minutes of her testimony. She didn't say fear of rape. Just fear. Lucie logic strikes again.

Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 04:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It has nothing to do with her exact words - especially since her exact words in no way show that she was pushing Trayvon into thinking he was about to have surprise butt sex.

It's not a 'black people are afraid of anal rape' scenario here. I'm willing to bet 100% of everyone is afraid of anal rape - gender or race is unimportant when discussing who wants to be raped. That's kind of the idea of rape - it's forced on an unwilling person.

Face it - she never said it and you gathered it from more of your pulling nonsense out of thin air or taking something she said and making some counterintuitive connection between it and some long standing and incorrect thoughts you've already accepted as reality.

The only thing she's said is she 'heard fear in his (Trayvon's) voice'. That's a direct quote taken from the minutes of her testimony. She didn't say fear of rape. Just fear. Lucie logic strikes again.

ya'll are triggering me with all this talk about anal rape
People suck
(05-19-2016, 04:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's not a 'black people are afraid of anal rape' scenario here. I'm willing to bet 100% of everyone is afraid of anal rape

I believe Lucie stated anal rape is kinda like prison. It wasn't too bad the first time. Or maybe I just made that up. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
(05-19-2016, 04:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I believe Lucie stated anal rape is kinda like prison. It wasn't too bad the first time. Or maybe I just made that up. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Careful - Lucie might take that post to mean you're threatening to rape him/her.

Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 04:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Careful - Lucie might take that post to mean you're threatening to rape him/her.

Relax Francis.... Breech may be a lot of things but he isn't the type of guy who wishes someones kids dead.     So please don't try and pretend that you and he are in the same catagory.    He at least knows  which lines to not cross.   Trying to compare yourselves is a joke.  
(05-19-2016, 04:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Careful - Lucie might take that post to mean you're threatening to rape him/her.

Well, if he feels threatened wouldn't that mean he is afraid of anal rape?

Say it ain't so, Joe.
(05-19-2016, 04:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Relax Francis.... Breech may be a lot of things but he isn't the type of guy who wishes someones kids dead.     So please don't try and pretend that you and he are in the same catagory.    He at least knows  which lines to not cross.   Trying to compare yourselves is a joke.  

nobody wants your kids ,that are being taught hate, dead
People suck
(05-19-2016, 04:48 PM)Griever Wrote: nobody wants your kids ,that are being taught hate, dead

You're wasting your time. Let him/her believe whatever the hell s/he wants about what I said. S/he's just upset that the statistics prove me right and that I actually use facts to support my arguments - not what the voices in my head tell me is the truth.

Posts like his last one are how s/he directs attention from the fact that I've used facts and reason to verbally smack him/her and his/her ridiculous ideology back down.

Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 04:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Relax Francis.... Breech may be a lot of things but he isn't the type of guy who wishes someones kids dead.     So please don't try and pretend that you and he are in the same catagory.    He at least knows  which lines to not cross.   Trying to compare yourselves is a joke.  
Transference. The act of transferring something, like one's attention from one thing to another.

He commented on your level of comprehension or lack thereof. He didn't make a comparison of us two. You tried to transfer attention away from one subject to another.

Kinda like when I asked you about real estate in PSL and you responded you wouldn't post your contact info in public. Well, it's a good god damn thing I never asked you to post your contact info. You tried to transfer the attention from one subject to another.

It's one of your gimmicks when you don't want to or can't answer a question. You're doing the same thing now in another thread; I asked you what thread you referenced and you answered by telling me to stop discussing you. But, I asked a question of you, not about you.

PS I wished OBL dead and he is someone's kid.
(05-19-2016, 03:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I used that because In this case TM has a mother and father who failed.   And were now trying to profit.  

I wasn't making it anti gay/trans.  Neither of them have anything to do with this situation . 

So it was the parents that got Travon killed and not the trigger happy dirtbag of a human being that is Zimmerman?  Alrighty then Confused
(05-19-2016, 04:48 PM)TGriever Wrote: nobody wants your kids ,that are being taught hate, dead

You sure about that?   In the same thread he also wanted my genitals cut off....   Seems we have our own Ramsey Bolton.   

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question?pid=219633#pid219633

BigPapaKain Wrote:My sexual desires aside, I'm simply stating facts when I say your children are only safe from you if they're not born.
(05-19-2016, 05:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Transference. The act of transferring something, like one's attention from one thing to another.

He commented on your level of comprehension or lack thereof. He didn't make a comparison of us two. You tried to transfer attention away from one subject to another.

Kinda like when I asked you about real estate in PSL and you responded you wouldn't post your contact info in public. Well, it's a good god damn thing I never asked you to post your contact info. You tried to transfer the attention from one subject to another.

It's one of your gimmicks when you don't want to or can't answer a question. You're doing the same thing now in another thread; I asked you what thread you referenced and you answered by telling me to stop discussing you. But, I asked a question of you, not about you.

PS I wished OBL dead and he is someone's kid.

Suppose I'm the only one that sees the irony in this post.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-19-2016, 05:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're wasting your time. Let him/her believe whatever the hell s/he wants about what I said. S/he's just upset that the statistics prove me right and that I actually use facts to support my arguments - not what the voices in my head tell me is the truth.

Posts like his last one are how s/he directs attention from the fact that I've used facts and reason to verbally smack him/her and his/her ridiculous ideology back down.

You realize that the he/she stuff is only going to force him to post a pic of his wiener, right ?
(with a timestamp)
(and a glass of milk)
Ninja
(05-19-2016, 05:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You sure about that?   In the same thread he also wanted my genitals cut off....   Seems we have our own Ramsey Bolton.   

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question?pid=219633#pid219633

From kain: 

Cry foul all you want - that's still a statistically true statement. You literally just sank your own ship since I never once even imply I want you or your children harmed.

Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-19-2016, 05:28 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So it was the parents that got Travon killed and not the trigger happy dirtbag of a human being that is Zimmerman?  Alrighty then Confused

Maybe had they been more active parents he would have had another way to deal with the situation.   This is more of his fathers fault.   As this is exactly the lesson a father teachers.   So the blame should reside him over the mother.   But in the end they are a team.   
(05-19-2016, 05:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe had they been more active parents he would have had another way to deal with the situation.   This is more of his fathers fault.   As this is exactly the lesson a father teachers.   So the blame should reside him over the mother.   But in the end they are a team.   

This is a joke right? Hilarious
(05-19-2016, 05:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Cry foul all you want - that's still a statistically true statement. You literally just sank your own ship since I never once even imply I want you or your children harmed.

Not crying anything.    

You know what you said and you know why you said it .....  Because you let something said on a message board bother you to the point you crossed a line.   

Same can said for fred when he wanted to sexually groom my kids and for breech when he went on posting rampage of every photo possible.    Including his license plate.