Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agents of shield season finale
Thoughts .... I thought it was pretty good and really left quite a bit out there to hang.

I don't know the back story of the comics so this is all new for me . But I am looking forward to season 3.
Reply/Quote
I need to get caught up on this show. The wife and I just didn't dig it much when ti first came on. I heard it got better, but I need to play catch up with it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I need to get caught up on this show. The wife and I just didn't dig it much when ti first came on. I heard it got better, but I need to play catch up with it.

Yeah season 1 dragged but season 2 was much better.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah season 1 dragged but season 2 was much better.

Just watched the finale last night. Really good and has come along nicely over the last couple seasons. Get ready for Ward being a real Dbag and resurrecting Hydra next season - which I think is a solid move writing-wise. Was surprised Olmos' character being killed off. Was hoping to see him stick around for season 3.
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote