Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ambien effect on brain injuries
(05-12-2016, 03:40 PM)samhain Wrote: Holy crap, Fred.  What are those images from?

[Image: MI0003237403.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 03:40 PM)samhain Wrote: Holy crap, Fred.  What are those images from?

Mellow   What?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 11:33 AM)samhain Wrote: 6.  I once took 3 rolls of paper towels and a giant mixing bowl into the bathroom.  Once inside, I removed the towels from the rolls (all or them), soaked them in the sink, and crammed them into the bowl.  I then attempted to make a spherical shape out of the towels to mirror the bottom of the bowl and make an even shape.

Did your wife walk in on this happening?  Thats amazing.

(05-12-2016, 01:19 PM)Benton Wrote: I've known people that would take it because Ambien sex is supposed to be really good.

I guess because you're out of your mind and lose a lot of rational thought.

sold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 04:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Did your wife walk in on this happening?  Thats amazing.

sold.

Add Ecstasy with it and film the results.
 ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 04:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Mellow   What?

Unbelieveably, I've never seen it.  I didn't get into Floyd until I was well into my 30s.  The older I get the more I like them.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2016, 04:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Did your wife walk in on this happening?  Thats amazing.

sold.

No.  My wife could sleep through a nuclear war.  

My issues were fairly tame compared to some I've heard.  One dude I used to work with was on it for a long time, in addition to several antidepressants.  He told us that one morning he woke up and opened his hall closet to discover that he'd taken a dump inside the night before.  

Another fella that works in the same place but in a different department apparently was prone to punching his wife during sex while on Ambien.  He's divorced now.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 07:59 PM)samhain Wrote: Unbelieveably, I've never seen it.  I didn't get into Floyd until I was well into my 30s.  The older I get the more I like them.

Rent it.  Right now!  If you like them now, you need to see this.   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote