Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back to black on Sunday
Those black jerseys return on Sunday. They are wearing it with black pants, which I admit should look pretty cool, and orange socks

They are 0-4 wearing the black jerseys but 2-1 when wearing orange socks. The lone orange sock loss was with the black jersey. We shall see which uniform element emits the most superstition karma. They need to break the curse of the black jersey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:28 PM)pally Wrote: Those black jerseys return on Sunday. They are wearing it with black pants, which I admit should look pretty cool, and orange socks

They are 0-4 wearing the black jerseys but 2-1 when wearing orange socks. The lone orange sock loss was with the black jersey. We shall see which uniform element emits the most superstition karma. They need to break the curse of the black jersey

As mentioned, first with the black pants.

For non-orange, we have historically done the best with both blacks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As mentioned, first with the black pants.

For non-orange, we have historically done the best with both blacks.

Not So Fun fact for black on black that you may have forgotten

Palmer tore his knee in it

Dalton also tore his thumb in black....but white pants (just looked)

I always get a little antsy when they wear black
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I think they look like beasts in all black, would be nice to win in them.
Reply/Quote
What was the temperature last time we wore them? Could be the difference.

Reply/Quote
I think what they have for lunch might be more important
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:28 PM)pally Wrote: Those black jerseys return on Sunday. They are wearing it with black pants, which I admit should look pretty cool, and orange socks

They are 0-4 wearing the black jerseys but 2-1 when wearing orange socks. The lone orange sock loss was with the black jersey. We shall see which uniform element emits the most superstition karma.  They need to break the curse of the black jersey

Black on black is bad. They always lose in them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
But then there's this...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:45 PM)basballguy Wrote: Not So Fun fact for black on black that you may have forgotten

Unfortunately, no, I remember all too well.  I hated the all-black combo for that very reason for years.  Silly superstition, but those are the kind that seem to endure.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 06:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Unfortunately, no, I remember all too well.  I hated the all-black combo for that very reason for years.  Silly superstition, but those are the kind that seem to endure.

Bo and Woody coming to the game wearing black on black. Break the curse!

Reply/Quote
My favorite combination is orange on black. However, I would like to see orange pants in the uniform rotation for the first time. Imagine how great white on orange would look or even orange on orange for prime time games.
Reply/Quote
Back in Black

Trey Hendrickson will get a sack.

We've been to long from the playoffs but we're glad to be heading back.

Yes the Browns are let loose, (by the Packers) from the noose, that's kept them hanging around.
Reply/Quote
There used to be a database somewhere you could track each color combination's records of wins and losses, but I can't find it anywhere.. At the time,  the last time I saw it anyway orange jersey's were by far the most winning jersey colors..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The really issue here is what color wrist band will Burrow be wearing?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 05:45 PM)basballguy Wrote: Not So Fun fact for black on black that you may have forgotten

Why would you do this?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 06:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Black on black is bad. They always lose in them. 

Not true, Faulk; as I wrote, they actually do better all-black than any combination, outside of the oranges.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 06:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think they look like beasts in all black, would be nice to win in them.

The all black is a good look.  But adding the orange socks is just plain goofy - like they're trying to book end the helmet.  Just keep it simple and make it all black, including the socks.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 09:44 PM)Tony Wrote: The really issue here is what color wrist band will Burrow be wearing?

I feel like you're trying to ask something more personal about Burrow than the color of his wrist band.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not true, Faulk; as I wrote, they actually do better all-black than any combination, outside of the oranges.

I must just be remembering the losses then.  Shocked

I just hope they go orange/black/orange against KC. They're undefeated in that combo. 

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I must just be remembering the losses then.  Shocked

I just hope they go orange/black/orange against KC. They're undefeated in that combo. 

You are partly there already.  They are scheduled to wear the orange jerseys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote