#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Pats 34-13
Reply/Quote
Patriots 75
Bengals: 0
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:03 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: My opinion is Coach Zac Taylor is beat down,worn down and just exhausted from this crazy season,he has had a ton of key injuries which happens all the time with this team and he is just flat out beat. He is not near as upbeat as he was at the beginning.The players are just going through the motions and the Pats are going to just kill us.We will get a top 4 pick in this draft.A.J. is probably going to play next week and into the last game.His injury was very serious,I had foot surgery on my right foot and it took me 2 years to be myself again and I now have stiffness in that foot every day,but I am kinda like a old guy.I really enjoy reading all you Bengal Fans,especially Harley Dog. Keep up with the posts. WHO-DEY!!!!!

Just keep getting old. The alternative isn't very rosey.. Then again being elderly, in constant pain and unable to even tie ones own shoes isn't exactly any kids idea of a great time.. 
But who really knows? Perhaps the powers that be at NFL rig central will have the b's magically appear and make the bengals look like world beaters. There has to be some kind of buildup to the vaunted Fins game ya know.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just to get everyone in the mood... HAIL, HAIL the gang's all here.. Boy! That just gets the old football juices flowing, huh?  No? Where's your spirits of adventure?  Whatever

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Vegas had this line at NE -9.5 on Wednesday. Jumped all over that. It’s-10.5/-11 now.

This Pats team is mad. Belichick has already scoped out Lac’s intricate sideline signals and play calling.

They have Brady and the #1 D in the league and we’re the Bungles.

NE 31
CIN 13
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'm shocked nobody is seizing the dey..  Shocked

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 02:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is it too late to predict an upset? Hope springs eternal so I'm (not) going to predict a BIG upset with the bengals sacking TB 11 times to end his career in Cincinnati for good and Mixon running for 230 yards and TB hauling in 3 TDs..
How about a 45-0 defeat and one step closer to the #1 pick?

I predicted this would be Brady's last year back in the summer. 

It would not surprise me if we did a Bo Jackson on Brady ending his career, adding to the Jackson curse for the next 25 years. Bang Head
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21
Pats 20

In season of endless disappointments a win today would be fitting
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:59 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Pats 34-13

I am a god
Reply/Quote