Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bengals fan from germany is looking for an exchange
Lightbulb 
Hi, everyone,

I'm fairly new to this forum and hope to meet nice people. I hope I have placed the topic correctly because I do not have access to all forums. i'm a bengals fan and i'm looking for other bangels fans (from cincinnati) who might be able to sell and send clothing or other bengals fan items to germany... unfortunately i don't know if it's even worth it, since i don't have the shipping costs know .... maybe someone has experience? Anyone who is interested in an exchange with someone from Germany is welcome to add me.

If the thread is not in the right place, I ask one of the moderators to move it.

best regards dennis from bremen, Germany
[Image: hd4oesmu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hi Dennis,

This is our top selling fan gear. Where should I send it?

[Image: IMG_9952-Edit_a7ea4f3b-56a8-40be-be60-ad...1583193178]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
oh very nice are the panties with smell? Big Grin I could sell this in Germany, it will be a blockbuster Tongue.. How much will it cost?
[Image: hd4oesmu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think your post is better suited for the "Jungle Noise" section. Here you'll just get fans of other teams trying to sell you panties  Hilarious and Bengal fans telling you that their recently retiring owner is a rapist. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:43 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I think your post is better suited for the "Jungle Noise" section. Here you'll just get fans of other teams trying to sell you panties  Hilarious and Bengal fans telling you that their recently retiring owner is a rapist. 

Good call, we'll put this into the "Introduce Yourself" section.  Funny stuff from you and 6andcounting, though..  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 07:12 AM)dNs_GER Wrote: Hi, everyone,

I'm fairly new to this forum and hope to meet nice people. I hope I have placed the topic correctly because I do not have access to all forums. i'm a bengals fan and i'm looking for other bangels fans (from cincinnati) who might be able to sell and send clothing or other bengals fan items to germany... unfortunately i don't know if it's even worth it, since i don't have the shipping costs know .... maybe someone has experience? Anyone who is interested in an exchange with someone from Germany is welcome to add me.

If the thread is not in the right place, I ask one of the moderators to move it.

Welcome to the boards!  Glad to have you on board, during what turning out to be the best Bengals season in 33 years.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good call, we'll put this into the "Introduce Yourself" section.  Funny stuff from you and 6andcounting, though..  Cool

I wasn't trying to be funny.... Cool
Reply/Quote

Welcome to the message board!! And I'm glad you are a Bengals fan!!! I'm a German myself!   Who Dey
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Huch, ein Deutscher... Grüße aus Wien
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 07:11 PM)hollodero Wrote: Huch, ein Deutscher... Grüße aus Wien

Wird voll hier, blöde Event Ottos Sarcasm 
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote

Welcome aboard
Reply/Quote
I'm sad to see the German guy only lasted 5 posts even after my warm welcome.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote