Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bfinal Mock
Wanted to get it in before the real thing

PK-18: BRIAN THOMAS JR/WR/LSU
[Image: 716x384.jpg]
If he’s there, he’s the pick. The only negative in BTJ’s game is “one year wonder”. BTJ is 6’3”/209 lbs with 4.33 speed. Only Xavier Worthy put up a faster 40 and he’s itty bitty. Bringing in BTJ gives us the ability to line up 2 giants on the exterior and let JC “freelance”.

PK-49: PATRICK PAUL/OL/UH
[Image: 1802537407.0.jpg]
Folks love Armaris Mims and his 7 starts because of size, PP comes with the same size, but has multiple years of starts and was named Team Captain the last 2 years. PP still needs some work, but he’s got 2 similar sized OTs to learn from

PK-80: THEO JOHNSON/TE/PSU
[Image: fcb660138b357a6106fae7352d4cf0e9-original.jpg]
Overlooked at PSU because they have Brock Bowersv2 there, but Tj is the real deal. TJ is big, athletic, with good hands. You want to read about a story in resiliency; read about his upbringing. One thing we know about TJ is the NFL will not be “too hard” for him.

PK-97:  JEREMIAH TROTTER JR./LB/CLEM
[Image: Trotter-Jr_Jeremiah_JEJ_00131-819x1024-1.png]
Elite bloodlines and coming up as a football son shows in his on-field intelligence. JTJ does well at all three levels required of a 3-down LB (sack, tackle, coverage) and has been voted as
Clemson’s “most popular teammate” for numerous years

PK-115: JORDAN JEFFERSON/DT/LSU
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWa7zM_PzYvTJoUwipeRT...XvCYPrqA&s]
Admittedly I’m higher on JJ than many. He’s quick, which comes from years as a state-champion wrestler, he’s big 6’3”/313/ 33+” arms, and he’s freakishly strong (695 squat, 395 clean, 495 bench).  

PK149-: DYLAN LAUBE/RB/UNH
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
A very poor man’s Christian McCafferty. Keeps in line with our propensity to go with Team Captains. Also brings a lot to the PR/KR set (4 TDs)

PK-194: JAVON SOLOMON/ED
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS91rkW2jTmnvmSPptXA6d...33MQhsuQ&s]
I’m tired of Joseph Ossai, let’s try this kid. 16.5 Sacks last year

PK-214: QWAN’TEZ  STIGGERS/CB/CFL
[Image: DSC_4619-scaled-e1711911167411.jpg]
The college route didn’t work out for Qwan, so he wound up in the CFL where he won ROY

PK-224: JE'QUAN BURTON/WR/FAU
[Image: FAU-wide-receiver-JeQuan-Burton.jpg?stri...sy=1&ssl=1]
Perhaps the best athlete in the draft

PK-227: BAYRON MATOS/OL/DR
[Image: Wt94M0EU?format=jpg&name=medium]
Why not?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 09:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wanted to get it in before the real thing

If he’s there, he’s the pick. The only negative in BTJ’s game is “one year wonder”. BTJ is 6’3”/209 lbs with 4.33 speed. Only Xavier Worthy put up a faster 40 and he’s itty bitty. Bringing in BTJ gives us the ability to line up 2 giants on the exterior and let JC “freelance”.

Folks love Armaris Mims and his 7 starts because of size, PP comes with the same size, but has multiple years of starts and was named Team Captain the last 2 years. PP still needs some work, but he’s got 2 similar sized OTs to learn from

Overlooked at PSU because they have Brock Bowersv2 there, but Tj is the real deal. TJ is big, athletic, with good hands. You want to read about a story in resiliency; read about his upbringing. One thing we know about TJ is the NFL will not be “too hard” for him.

Elite bloodlines and coming up as a football son shows in his on-field intelligence. JTJ does well at all three levels required of a 3-down LB (sack, tackle, coverage) and has been voted as

Admittedly I’m higher on JJ than many. He’s quick, which comes from years as a state-champion wrestler, he’s big 6’3”/313/ 33+” arms, and he’s freakishly strong (695 squat, 395 clean, 495 bench).  

A very poor man’s Christian McCafferty. Keeps in line with our propensity to go with Team Captains. Also brings a lot to the PR/KR set (4 TDs)

The college route didn’t work out for Qwan, so he wound up in the CFL where he won ROY

Why not?

I’m down for Fuaga Thomas or Murphy at 1. Love the bfinal reference. Good mock
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Why not?

Patrick Paul is Total Trash, I don't even have him in my top 20 offensive linemen in this draft,  total nightmare situation.  Nothing personal, but I hate this draft lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Why not?

It’s a deep draft at wide receiver not at tackle and with tackle also being a much bigger need so I’d rather see a flip flop of positions with picks 1 and 2. Also cuz Patrick Paul my guys is not very good at all.
A little rich for me for theo Johnson although he is quite the prospect. With three tight ends on the roster and the bengals continuing draft after draft to pass on top talent tight ends I just see more value here at 80 on the board than tight end theo Johnson.
Trotter probably gonna be a good pro cuz I’m a firm believer in nfl pedigree but linebacker here would be really hard for me to get on board with. I think this here is actually a good spot to get our wide receiver.
Love Jordan Jefferson and think this is also a great spot to nab this dude but I also hope we’ve addressed DT prior to him here. Like
Newton or sweat or maason smith ect.
Also like Solomon. And I’m losing faith daily in Ossai as well. He’s but such a disappointment.
Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Good prospects and checks all the boxes. Nicely done.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 12:31 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m down for Fuaga Thomas or Murphy at 1. Love the bfinal reference. Good mock
I love Fuaga and took him for the Bengals in the Sirius Fan Mock Draft. I just think Pollack will ride w/ his love child at LG and we won't spend a 1st rounder on a back up we may not need if TB works out
(04-24-2024, 10:01 AM)Okeana Wrote: Patrick Paul is Total Trash, I don't even have him in my top 20 offensive linemen in this draft,  total nightmare situation.  Nothing personal, but I hate this draft lol
I get it. Folks have differing views and that's what makes it fun.
(04-24-2024, 12:29 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: It’s a deep draft at wide receiver not at tackle and with tackle also being a much bigger need so I’d rather see a flip flop of positions with picks 1 and 2. Also cuz Patrick Paul my guys is not very good at all.  
A little rich for me for theo Johnson although he is quite the prospect.  With three tight ends on the roster and the bengals continuing draft after draft to pass on top talent tight ends I just see more value here at 80 on the board than tight end theo Johnson.
Trotter probably gonna be a good pro cuz I’m a firm believer in nfl pedigree but linebacker here would be really hard for me to get on board with.  I think this here is actually a good spot to get our wide receiver.  
Love Jordan Jefferson and think this is also a great spot to nab this dude but I also hope we’ve addressed DT prior to him here.  Like
Newton or sweat or maason smith ect.  
Also like Solomon.  And I’m losing faith daily in Ossai as well.  He’s but such a disappointment.  
Who Dey!
Thanks for the thorough feedback. I also would prefer OL in RD 1 I just think if BTj is there, he's the pick.
(04-24-2024, 12:57 PM)Whatever Wrote: Good prospects and checks all the boxes.  Nicely done.
Hey, the smartest man in the forum!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Love the entire Draft besides Patrick Paul as Okeana said. Paul just isn't very good, but every other pick is pretty fantastic honestly.

Good job Bfine, really like the Jordan Jefferson pick along with Laube and Solomon, that is a really nice run of underrated players in
this Draft. I know nothing of Burton, but to say he might be the most athletic player in this Draft is saying something.

Matos looks like a freak, I like taking him in the 7th so we aren't risking losing him as an UDFA.
Reply/Quote