Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
browns phantom fumble
When they try to justify this bs, you know they have no credibility.  They think we are morons or something. And the only teams that are happy is the winning side of course.  Also I know Kc Chiefs looked like crap, but I seen calls that favored the Steelers again. Antonio Brown pushes off and gets away with it every game it pisses me off, it's so noticeable on tv. Why is the NFL trying to make it difficult for us to be fans?

Edit- I tried uploading the photo of the ball in hand of the browns player, but wouldn't upload.
Reply/Quote
I've came to the same conclusion that if the team has a bigger Market the NFL makes the refs sway the calls to their side it's all about the money. keep the majority happy and fans keep watching. In the last two or three years the calls have became really blatant bad calls. It rigged for sure. The only way a small market team is going to beat a big market team is a blow out. That's why I don't think the bengals have a chance in Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That's why I think it's possible we lose. No ref help we'd definitely win. Even this easy schedule for the Steelers and ravens plus ref help yeah push them right into the playoffs. I don't think either team is good. Then they'll get home field advantage and beat us with more ref help IF we get in.
Reply/Quote
Making it harder and harder to enjoy the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I know we Bengal fans have plenty to gripe about pertaining to getting screwed by the refs but the Browns are definitely getting hosed a lot this year as well.

Maybe the NFL has something against Ohio?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The replay system is fundamentally broken.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 12:54 PM)Big Boss Wrote: The replay system is fundamentally broken.

I don't even get the point of it anymore.  It was supposed to be a system for correcting calls on the field.  It's not even effective at its one purpose.  
Reply/Quote
Right. What's the point of having all of these fancy camera angles if they're completely ***** useless half the time? I mean, Christ. It's only a matter of time before they have drones flying around the field.

AND THANK GOD FOR PYLON CAM. GAME-CHANGER RIGHT THERE.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Right.  What's the point of having all of these fancy camera angles if they're completely ***** useless half the time?  I mean, Christ.  It's only a matter of time before they have drones flying around the field.  

AND THANK GOD FOR PYLON CAM.  GAME-CHANGER RIGHT THERE.

If I was a QB and I was throwing a pass away I would try to hit the drone as long as I know the ball wouldn't get INT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:10 PM)NKYRob Wrote: I don't even get the point of it anymore.  It was supposed to be a system for correcting calls on the field.  It's not even effective at its one purpose.  

That's because the "call on the field" is given too much preference/priority.

If they would just focus on getting the call right with a "ball belongs to the offense unless CLEARLY taken away" approach,
it could be so much better.
Reply/Quote
I saw the video of the Browns 'fumble', it was so ridiculous I assumed it was just a well laid troll because....how? The NFL continues to lose ground with me.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/jaycrawfordespn/status/782670067913875461/video/1
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:59 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If I was a QB and I was throwing a pass away I would try to hit the drone as long as I know the ball wouldn't get INT.

Hitting the drone is an automatic turnover.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 01:59 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If I was a QB and I was throwing a pass away I would try to hit the drone as long as I know the ball wouldn't get INT.

Nah, then people on here would just be bitching about how Andy overthrew the drone yet again.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Jeez. So dude didn't even lose the ball? WTF
Reply/Quote
He said he did lose it in an interview afterwards, but he came up with the ball. Look how quickly he came up with the ball from the ground, the refs didn't even notice and awarded it away.
Reply/Quote