Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't wait to see if I was right
From the beginning of the season. I've been yelling for changes. On the o line, I wanted Cody core to get involved, I wanted one running back to get majority of the carries, I wanted player changes on defense. I wanted nugent replaced. I think we will now see some changes. Today the offense was forced to go to other guys, and Boyd proved me right that we needed to use him more. I see that lafell don't get no separation, and was a bad sign, we was better off letting the young guys play, not stick him at #2 all game long. They will now activate Cody core, we will see if what I was thinking was right, if he looks good and makes plays. I also knew marvin would wait till it's too late to figure it out. He's one dumb coach. And for anyone who thought nugent wasn't going to cost us and was actually good just proves we have some DUMB fans are along with the coach. Also Dalton was not good today but that's another subject. First thing is the dumb coaching that needs taken care of.
Reply/Quote
I think this might be my first post on these boards since the playoff game last year (I took a self-imposed time out for anger issues toward Steelers and Steeler fans). But in response to this thread - many of us were right much earlier than this - long ago - that coaching issues needed addressed starting at the top (and I was considered one of the more optimistic of people around here).
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Friends laughed at me for wanting the kicker out of Florida in the 3rd, I know he was in a slump but it shows how much faith i had in Nuge. The lines, I dunno, pretty much the same guys on both and they both suck. As for the LB's we are bad, but always have been weak since Marvin has been here. I was worried about the secondary with the loss of Nelson, seems to hurt. WR's I didnt think Sanu and Jones would hurt this bad but it is. Dalton ehhh hard to evaluate with that line but he was bad today. I would say Dalton has had 3 bad games this year. As for Marvin and Co. This whole damn staff sucks even the Dr.s suck. Other than piss poor coaching/play calling/execution I think what hurt this team the most is draft picks just not panning out or getting injured. We had all these high picks new and some a couple years in the league waiting to take the reins after we let guys go in FA and not a single player has stepped up. So how did Marvin and Co. not see this coming?
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure you weren't alone on any of this. I would've agreed on just about everything except Dalton.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 02:33 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Pretty sure you weren't alone on any of this. I would've agreed on just about everything except Dalton.

I'm glad there is some smart fans. I didnt want to start a dalton discussion. But I think he looked like part of the problem today. I do think coaching needs changed first.before getting rid of dalton. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 02:08 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Friends laughed at me for wanting the kicker out of Florida in the 3rd, I know he was in a slump but it shows how much faith i had in Nuge. The lines, I dunno, pretty much the same guys on both and they both suck. As for the LB's we are bad, but always have been weak since Marvin has been here. I was worried about the secondary with the loss of Nelson, seems to hurt. WR's I didnt think Sanu and Jones would hurt this bad but it is. Dalton ehhh hard to evaluate with that line but he was bad today. I would say Dalton has had 3 bad games this year. As for Marvin and Co. This whole damn staff sucks even the Dr.s suck. Other than piss poor coaching/play calling/execution I think what hurt this team the most is draft picks just not panning out or getting injured. We had all these high picks new and some a couple years in the league waiting to take the reins after we let guys go in FA and not a single player has stepped up. So how did Marvin and Co. not see this coming?

Pretty sad we have had the worst linebacking corp for years now and Guenther was our linebackers coach they promoted to DC. I mean what the ****? Seriously let's promote the position coach that is arguably the worst coached and preforming unit on the field. Then let's re-sign some linebackers that tested free agency and nobody wanted them. A joke of an organization.
Reply/Quote