Josh Malone
Alex Erickson
Jordan Willis
Josh Shaw
Brandon Wilson
Jordan Evans
Tyler Kroft
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"darkhorse player" poll
Based loosely on responses to recent thread.

Did not include Tyler Boyd because of his rookie season.

Did not include Mixon or Jackson because pretty much everyone agrees they have already shown top ability.

Did not include Ross because a first round pick should not be a darkhorse.

When you respond choose two players
Reply/Quote
My choices might be just wishful thinking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Westerman and Kroft
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I liked what I saw from Malone last year in his limited time of play and I think Evans at linebacker will show more this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Forgot to include Glasgow as a choice. No one talks much about him, but it is pretty impressive for a 4th round pick to play over 40% of the snaps on defense (412).
Reply/Quote
I voted for my guy Billings and then saw you wanted us to select two.

Of these choices i would go with Westerman as the other one. Depending on if we Draft Wynn or Hernandez.

Brandon Wilson is my ST's darkhorse.

And yeah Fred, Glasgow should be in this poll. He is a good player too.
Reply/Quote
Sticking with Hart and Baker. The signings everyone is sleeping on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I still think Josh Malone could end up being a very good WR. Willis may well turn it on this season to.
Reply/Quote
Mine are both on Defense.. Evans since he will get more playing time right off the bat with Burfict out 4 games and Willis since I think MJ might be cut and/or play more inside than outside plus the rotation will see Willis in there more.
Reply/Quote
went Baker and Willis, I think our defense is going to surprise people this year and it will start upfront!
Reply/Quote
Jordan Willis i agree will be surprising people on how good he really is.

He just outworks people man, just gets out his lunch pail and goes to work.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I voted for my guy Billings and then saw you wanted us to select two.

Of these choices i would go with Westerman as the other one. Depending on if we Draft Wynn or Hernandez.

Brandon Wilson is my ST's darkhorse.

And yeah Fred, Glasgow should be in this poll. He is a good player too.

Unless the draft addresses OG and/or NT, I too choose Billings and Westerman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Willis and Malone

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Brian Hill.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they all have a breakout season.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Kroft and willis.. I only voted for Kroft cause I didn't see the vote twice info.. I would be shocked if Willis didn't have a break out year...
Reply/Quote
Kroft seems like an easy one to pick. If Eifert isn't healthy again (I hope that isn't the case but...) you could see Kroft making an even bigger name for himself, even if we draft another TE this year. I wanted to go with Jake Fisher for my other pick but I'm not sure where he is at healthwise. Billings could've worked and yeah, if Glasgow had been on there I would've strongly considered him (glad to have him on the roster -- definitely part of our future). I went with Josh Shaw (and apparently I'm the only one). We didn't re-sign Adam Jones and even with WJIII, 'Quez, and Dre K, Josh should see plenty of playing time. Could very much be his biggest year. We may draft another Corner (although strangely a lot of mocks don't have us doing so) but given how little our first years see the field I would think Josh Shaw will still get more snaps.

Reply/Quote