Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
depth chart
(09-05-2018, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LB is still a question as well, but I feel much better about this group than I did 4 weeks ago.

I feel confident saying that I think our LB are questions, but unlike others, I'm not sure it will be a weakness. Evans has the athletic ability to become extremely disruptive if he can be taught up a little bit. And I'm guessing that being in the same room as two guys that have both led the league in tackles will help. This goes the same for Vigil and Jefferson. 

I think they did enough at linebacker for them to actually have the talent to be very good. Doing it on the field during a game is another thing though. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 07:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They went with the best run blockers on the right side.  Redmond is very stout at the point of attack.  Ditto Hart.  They are just going to have to step up their pass protection, especially Hart.  At least Dalton will be able to see it coming and it will be a lot different from last year when he had it on his blind side, his front, AND the right side.  I actually think Hart will be ok in pass protection.  

What I am most excited about with this group (and save the preseason yardage stats) is that I believe 3rd and 2 will no longer be a pass play.  They will be able to push the right side of the line, and pull Boling.  The pulling plays rarely worked in the past as Boling would have to get by Bodine before he came flying backwards in to his path.  No longer with Price.

That's why I predicted that as the first offensive play of the game (from scrimmage, in the Colts game, this year...you turds.  You know who you are  Hilarious)

ha, agreed!
Reply/Quote
I hope they have MJ listed as the starting RDE out of respect/courtesy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 02:57 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Looking at this depth chart, who gets released when Burfict returns?  Nickerson or Phillips would be my guess.  Maybe a WR or TE.

Too early to worry, I am hopeful they all stay 100% healthy so no easy choice.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LB is still a question as well, but I feel much better about this group than I did 4 weeks ago.

Many thought Rey would start the 4 weeks Burfict is out. It appears he will not and they are going with Brown and youth.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote