Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dre kirkpatrick
I think he has become a good corner, but enough with the freaking antics. Every time he is in on a tackle, he acts like he just got a pick 6 in the Superbowl. I wish more of the players acted like Geno.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:41 PM)2slick Wrote: I think he has become a good corner, but enough with the freaking antics. Every time he is in on a tackle, he acts like he just got a pick 6 in the Superbowl. I wish more of the players acted like Geno.

Agreed. Nothing worse then seeing a guy freak out about making a tackle when down 17-0. 

Feel much the same way about Jeremy Hill. Dude makes one good run and acts like he just scored a 90 yard touchdown while breaking 12 tackles (Juked T. Suggs twice).
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:55 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Agreed. Nothing worse then seeing a guy freak out about making a tackle when down 17-0. 

Feel much the same way about Jeremy Hill. Dude makes one good run and acts like he just scored a 90 yard touchdown while breaking 12 tackles (Juked T. Suggs twice).

Trying that chicken salad recipe, I guess.
Reply/Quote
Two words: drama queen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Swagger?
Reply/Quote
He sucks. When he gets burned (often) he turns and. Points at the safety. Or looks for someone else. Whe he finallly gets a good stop he over reacts. He holds a lot. Not a fan. Right now our d backs are barely ahead of out horrendous o line. We have 1 st round picks that should have been 2nd or 3rd round. We have a nac of taking high picks an sitting them for 2 years start to play the 3 rd year. They start to show development then go somewhere else! Most other teams those high picks make impact first year and start 2nd . Who dey
Reply/Quote
Really love it when he comes up and gets upset with Dennard after Dennard ALMOST makes a great INT. Dre comes up like "why didn't you catch it?!", When Dre would never catch such a thing.
Reply/Quote
is he as bad as J. HIll? Get a 1st down and start to wave your fingers around your head like you've got mental problems.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At least he made plays
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
CB play is about confidence. Do whatever you gotta do to get hyped up and stay hyped. Otherwise you start thinking more and more and it gets in your head.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: is he as bad as J. HIll? Get a 1st down and start to wave your fingers around your head like you've got mental problems.

That was so stupid. But at least it wasn't 17-0 at the time.

Reply/Quote
DreK and his antics are the least of this team's problems.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We have a lot of problems Dre K isn't one of them..........I like the swagger at the CB position.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote