Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drink if choice
(03-26-2016, 10:18 PM)xxlt Wrote: I remember those. If you were adept you could pull two bottles out at the same time, not that I ever did that, but I saw more than a few friends pilfer a pop that way. Alternately, if you weren't careful the pop would slip out of your hand and you would be 10 cents lighter and still thirsty as it remained secured in its slot.

Yep, lost a few bottles that way. The icing on the cake was the bottle cap scraping your skin as your beverage slipped away from you.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Harmening Wrote: The best memories I have of Coca-Cola is when I was a young boy coming home from little league practice. There was a gas station on my way home while riding my bicycle. It still sold bottles of Coke for a dime. The cooler that dispensed the Coke kept them right on the verge of being a slushy. I have yet to find a Coca-Cola better than an ice cold Coke in a bottle. 

These are the old school ones I remember:
[Image: Coca-Cola-Refrigerator-CCR192-06.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Being diabetic, my go to drinks are:

Alcoholic - Bacardi and Diet Coke

Non Alcoholic - Water or Diet 7Up
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Water....and LOTS of it. I drink a little Yeungling Light, and Hofbrau Dunkel, and finish my few nights off with a Modelo Chelada and a grape Powerade Zero.

On the rare occasion I drink any liquor, it's Elmer T. Lee and a couple of rocks, or Jameson. Also like an occasional nip from the quart jar.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Nothing hits the spot better after a hard day of hunting, lifting weights, and working on my car than a good sloe gin fizz or a glass ofchilled sangria.
Reply/Quote
http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

Hofbrauhaus...

Dunkel... Its my favorite all time beer. going down there tomorrow night finally.... (its been a while)

I think this beer broke my beer drinking drive as its the only beer i really want but over 45 minutes away =(...

But for mixed drinks ill take a jager bomb (jager + redbull) because drunk people need wings.

Or my concoction... The captains secret soda.. (Captain Morgans Private Stock + 7Up) = Cream Soda like taste
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2016, 07:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, lost a few bottles that way.  The icing on the cake was the bottle cap scraping your skin as your beverage slipped away from you.

Now that is a vivid and valid memory.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

Hofbrauhaus...

Dunkel...   Its my favorite all time beer.  going down there tomorrow night finally.... (its been a while)

I think this beer broke my beer drinking drive as its the only beer i really want but over 45 minutes away =(...

But for mixed drinks ill take a jager bomb (jager + redbull) because drunk people need wings.

Or my concoction... The captains secret soda..  (Captain Morgans Private Stock + 7Up) = Cream Soda like taste

The Hofbra Premium is my favorite beer of all time. Stuff is delicious. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
i friggin love a good bourbon.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

Hofbrauhaus...

Dunkel...   Its my favorite all time beer.  going down there tomorrow night finally.... (its been a while)

Or my concoction... The captains secret soda..  (Captain Morgans Private Stock + 7Up) = Cream Soda like taste

They bottle the Dunkel.....I get it often.

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 02:30 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They bottle the Dunkel.....I get it often.

where do they sell it besides the hofbrau? party city?
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: where do they sell it besides the hofbrau? party city?

I would imagine so, I get it at Jungle Jim's in the Cincy area.....I live in the Lexington area in KY, and they carry it here at most stores, and all of the Liquor Barn outlets.

This is what you're looking for:

[Image: hb_dunkel_usa_6pack400.jpg]

Reply/Quote