Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dun dun duuuuuuuuun
The air is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

Do you feel it?

The tension builds, moment by moment.

I almost don't know what to do with myself.

Any moment now, boards.bengals.com will no longer be accessible.

Oh well. Maybe i'll feel bad about it after it's been gone for a while.

Or maybe not.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If this place didn't exist I would feel a bit more sad at it's passing.  But, it's like we haven't really missed a beat.  If they're smart thyey'll pull the plug early before everyone tries posting some last-minute crazy ass nonsense. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've found that it's been an absolute dead zone ever since the news came out. Even more so once this board and a few others got up and running. I'll check in on the last day to hopefully see some epic exits or something, but it's already done for the most part.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 11:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I've found that it's been an absolute dead zone ever since the news came out. Even more so once this board and a few others got up and running. I'll check in on the last day to hopefully see some epic exits or something, but it's already done for the most part.

I wouldn't expect it to close on the last day of the month. I know they said "at the end of the month" but they're not going to do anything to allow people to go crazy, knowing it's ready to close. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see it close before the end of the month, or bleed over a bit into June. More likely early though.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 09:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The air is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

Do you feel it?

The tension builds, moment by moment.

I almost don't know what to do with myself.

Any moment now, boards.bengals.com will no longer be accessible.

Oh well. Maybe i'll feel bad about it after it's been gone for a while.

Or maybe not.

I haven't been able to get on there because I'm currently working at Kadena Air Base in a Japan for a couple months and they don't allow my IP address on Bengals.com.  I couldn't even get on to say goodbye.  However, most of the people are over here anyway.  I haven't missed it much because basically I'm still posting in Jungle Noise here with the same folks.  Props to Bengalholic.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 12:04 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I haven't been able to get on there because I'm currently working at Kadena Air Base in a Japan for a couple months and they don't allow my IP address on Bengals.com.  I couldn't even get on to say goodbye.  However, most of the people are over here anyway.  I haven't missed it much because basically I'm still posting in Jungle Noise here with the same folks.  Props to Bengalholic.

Yep. It's been a ghost town for a while now. On average, you might find 10-15 people online at any time with just a hand full of posts each day.

Reply/Quote
Pretty cool how this site was developed so quickly as to make it such a smooth transition.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals board is closing and all I hear is Texas is flooding? Why isn't this on CNN every three minutes?
Reply/Quote